Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Ebay - Raising the wind for London Trip Crap Sale

Pages: 1 2 replies

ARRR folks i be raisin' the wind for me adventure to the London Luau, and i be needing plenty of pieces of eights to buy rum at Trader Vics ARRRR...cough..splutter OOh it hurts to talk all nautical. Basically what i'm doing is selling off my bottom shelf of my collection the not so good mugs, doubles or impulse buys in the tiki world.

Maori waihine and kiwi costume doll its lovely, a fine kitsch item actually it reminds me of early sixties educational books on people of the Commonwealth "Here we have Perangi, she is a Waihine which is New Zealand for girl, and her pet Kiwi Daktari". Lovely wooden base, fine feather details and a tiny plastic tiki like the ones given away by air New Zealand.

Bamboo Mugs oldish bamboo mugs with a transfer print thats been overpainted in green.

A Maori "putorino" or Long Flute, nicely carved in a pale wood, no markings, bit of a dust catcher. Worth a little look since i didn't manage to list it in Tiki Finds when i found it.

Bunch of other non-tiki Crap Old T-shirts and New T-shirts, Rolling Stones, john Peel or Judge Death anyone?

I'll list some more when i get round to it.

Yet more stuff from my tiki bottom shelf, but strangely enough that "putorino"i sold went for £50 I'll have to keep my eye open for more of them...

Crap pod-wood mug I know there are no Tiki's on it but being exact in your description doesn't sell my crap.

Maori playing card holder a fine item to hold all your nudie playing cards.

Maori carved kiwi fantastic modernist Maori carving.

And another round of dust magnets hits the block, this time its masks..

A Marquesan-a-like mask

A Philippine podwood mask

A surprised tiki mask

and just in case anyone like calipso wares..

A Price Kensignton "Calipso" Vase

[ Edited by: atomictonytiki 2006-06-02 04:30 ]

Pages: 1 2 replies