Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Kahiki Outlet Store closing June 2nd

Pages: 1 9 replies

T

I was just told the Kahiki outlet store In Columbus Ohio Would be closing June 2nd. They have four lights from the Kahiki left. They have food items left too. Some things are on sale.

that sucks.

what is the address and what are their hours of operation....ill be in columbus wed. may24th....

T

1100 Morrison road Gahanna, Ohio. #614 322-3180 Closed monday. Tues-Fri 10:00-5:30 Sat 10:00-2:00.I don't know if they have any lights left. And the mugs are low. You may want to call to see what they have. I would hate for you to go, only to find stale trader vic's syrup. Good luck!

this is the trader vic's syrups that make your drink taste like vomit. which totally messes up the proper sequence of drinking...

how far from columbus is gahanna?

K

Gahanna is a near suburb right off the outerbelt to the east of the city. No lamps left (sorry, we picked them up a few days ago) but a decent amount of the new mugs made in the classic styles, some swizzle sticks, napkins, etc.

I'd say that stocking up on frozen food is the best bet right now. They have a sale price on everything, and the food was cheap already. Good to have in the freezer for late nights in the home bar.

I sure will miss the outlet. A shame, and a bad decision as far as I am concerned. 20k for a 10 month run seems like an awful waste.

Ahu

Did the store, in fact, go out of business as scheduled? I'm visiting Dayton and would consider it as a side trip if it were open, even if just to photograph the artifacts in display.

TJ

Most certainly closed.

Hit the Tropical Bistro if you want to see a few Kahiki items in person. http://www.critiki.com/cgi-bin/location.cgi?loc_id=563

It's not the Kahiki but it's all we got.

T

Yes the store did close. But you could come to my house and see some Kahiki. I still have two velvet paintings left for sale. Then we could go to the Tropical bistro And see more Kahiki. Let me know.

Pages: 1 9 replies