Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

What haped to Vegas Vick?

Pages: 1 8 replies

T

Sorry I have been out of the loop awhile... But can any one tell me what happened to Vegas Vick and his podcast?

T

i found him on 356... looking for his pod cast...

I did find a new pod cast... it is coconut wired... I like it you should check it out

Coconut Wired is great.....I like it just as much as Vic's.

I was kind of wondering about Vic too. It has been weeks since itunes has updated his podcast.....

I was wondering myself. Checked the site last night and found nothing to suggest that he was ignoring us. It's possible for people to go on vacation or take a well deserved break without checking in, you know.

I did notice, though, that http://www.arthurlyman.com is not longer with us. I always assumed that this was one of Vegas Vic's projects. I'm sad to have lost it.

I'm also sad to have lost the ability to purchase CD's from Vegas Vic's site. He's been pulling back, slowly, for a while now. I do hope everything is going okay for him.

T

well i hope all is well too. i just need something to fill that void

As of today Vegas Vic is back. In the podcast he says that he just needed a little time off.......and his day job was getting in the way :)

I'm glad to have him back!

Excellent!

Welcome back, Vic! I left town for the weekend and had turned my box off. Upon restarting (and immediately opening iTunes) I noticed that I was downloading the latest podcast.

It made me happy.

T

He's Back Baby!!!! and it was a great show

Pages: 1 8 replies