Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Lava Flow Products!!!!

Pages: 1 14 replies

In case you missed these at the oasis, or couldn't be there....

Here's your second chance.

Paintings range from $45.00 to $200.00 and T-shirts are $15.00

Go to http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2AbuGbVk1ZsXLA&notag=1

Thanks for looking!! pm with any qustions...

[ Edited by: matt reese 2006-05-14 17:54 ]

Way cool Matt. We're gonna have to put some of these in the Boutiki when we re-open.

You bet! I would love that. I hope the rebuild is going good. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Mahalo bro! Ona & Moki visited the space this morning. Moki said it "smells like paint" which is a big improvement from "smells like smoke"! LOL! Carpet and bamboo flooring next...

O

We have one of Matt's paintings. It's awesome in person. The pictures just don't do the colors justice.

If you don't have one, you should really get one now while he's cheap. Otherwise your going to miss a great opportunity.

Thanks Matt!!

[ Edited by: OnaTiki 2006-05-20 18:33 ]

Who you calling cheap?

Painting sold! The flame-head (picture # .005) is sold.

hey matt, i got flame-head today! very cool! mahalo for the personalization on the back. bullet

You are very welcome. Thank you as well. Enjoy.

O

On 2006-05-22 06:45, Matt Reese wrote:
Who you calling cheap?

lighten up there Francis..nobody will call you cheap! but you might back away from the rouge

Matt, those are very cool, love the colors and they do look better in person, saw them at Oasis.

Thanks Doug. I appreciate the praise. I've gotta admit your stuff has been a source of inspiration and frustration for me. It was great hanging with you two at Oasis.

MR

Another painting sold. "Smiley" is gone to a new home. He is picture number 4 out of eleven. Thanks so much.

While these fine gentlemen are not yet in their final places, I thought it would be a good idea to post them here. The one on the right is the newest addition from Lava Flow Productions and he's as close a match to my original bar sign as I could ask for! The "Oooo" mouth is highly coveted I hear tell :wink:

Grab something from Mr. Reese while you can!

Thanks again, Matt! Awesome work as always.

Thank you for posting those. I'm very glad you like them.
Cheers.

Pages: 1 14 replies