Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Chongolian Painting Sale!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies

Aloha Friends,
I have recently moved and I have several original paintings that I don't have room for. I am offering all of them at reduced prices. Each painting also comes with a certificate of authenticty and a vinyl tiki decal! You can get more info and pricing by clicking here.

I am firm on the prices and not interested in trades (sorry, I need the cash, movin' sucks) Prices do not include shipping and will be calculated by weight and zip code. I will accept Paypal and personel checks. If interested in any of these please contact me at:
[email protected]

Many Mahalos!

Chongolio

Here are a few of what is available. (The colors are much more vibrant in real life.)

They're all awesome. If money wasn't so flipping tight right now (stupid gas)...

Tell me about it! Almost fifty bucks to fill up my beetle. Fun stuff chongo!

[ Edited by: hodadhank 2006-05-17 09:17 ]

I just want to thank Karbora for purchasing my "Mai Kai Cocktail" painting and frame from me. Karbora and I met at Oasis 6 and had a lot of laughs together. She also is very interestin' person who has done some pretty amazing things. If any of you get the chance to hang out with her you will be in good company. Thanks again K and enjoy the art I am really jazzed it went to a good home. I hope we can hang out again somtime soon.

Your pal on the left coast,
Chongolio

Chongo's paintings are RAD!!! Scoop em up before they are gone......

Quality work from a qwalitee guy !

On 2006-05-16 11:32, Chongolio wrote:
(The colors are much more vibrant in real life.)

Just like the man himself.

C

On 2006-05-30 09:49, Unga Bunga wrote:

On 2006-05-16 11:32, Chongolio wrote:
(The colors are much more vibrant in real life.)

Just like the man himself.

You should see me in a Mumu! :lol:

Thanks guys!

Chongolio

Pages: 1 6 replies