Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The Fisherman - May 24th and 25th in San Francisco!

Pages: 1 4 replies

T

See Fisherman's post below for details

[ Edited by: thejab 2006-05-18 10:18 ]

TM

Is there any way to buy fisherman CD's without using paypal??

Hey, just wanted to clarify Fisherman gigs in San Francisco on May 24th and 25th

Incredibly, its been over 2 years since I've played in SF, and I plan on raising holy heck the whole time I'm there! I'm bringing my vibes and my drummer Pete, and when we hook up with Paul Bergman (SF Burlesque, Go Going Gone Girls, Mingo 2000), it'll be a transcontinental reunion of Fisherman's Vibraphonic Trio!!! 2 nights only in SF---May 24 and 25, then its off to Vegas for Exotic World! Here's the dates, but also check out my site http://www.fishermansburlesque.com/ for more pix and details.

Thanks for your help- please pass along to anyone you know who might want to know, send my link, etc.
Wed May 24
Fisherman Trio-10pm
Go-Going-Gone-Girls-11pm
The Barbary Coasters-12:00
@ Annie's Social Club, 917 Folsom
9pm $5

Thurs May 25
Fisherman Trio- A night of Tiki Exotica and Cubist Jazz!
With Tiki Go-Go dancer Jackie-O-No!
Club Delux, 1511 Haight St.
FREE!!
9pm-?

Also to answer the question about Fisherman CD's, to purchase w/out using paypal, simply email [email protected]
Thanks

T

I'll definitely be at the show at Annie's Social Club on the 24th. Annie's is the best new place to see a show in the Bay Area, and the Barbary Coasters are an A-1 dance band. Come on out and do the frug with me!

On 2006-05-17 23:32, fisherman wrote:
Hey, just wanted to clarify Fisherman gigs in San Francisco on May 25th

Incredibly, its been over 2 years since I've played in SF, and I plan on raising holy heck the whole time I'm there! I'm bringing my vibes and my drummer Pete, and when we hook up with Paul Bergman (SF Burlesque, Go Going Gone Girls, Mingo 2000), it'll be a transcontinental reunion of Fisherman's Vibraphonic Trio!!! in SF---May 25, then its off to Vegas for Exotic World!

Thurs May 25
Fisherman Trio- A night of Tiki Exotica and Cubist Jazz!
With Tiki Go-Go dancer Jackie-O-No!
Club Delux, 1511 Haight St.
FREE!!
9pm-?

Thanks

ZAZZ -SEE you folks there!

Pages: 1 4 replies