Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Sam's Seafood closing..??!

Pages: 1 16 replies

Is it true? I am here in far away Bavaria, and what do I hear? Hope this is just a rumour....

Sadly, it's true.

Check the California Events list for more info.

K

very sad...another establishment I'll never get to see in person. I really need to get to the west coast and visit these places before they all disappear.

T

On 2006-05-17 14:16, Kenike wrote:
very sad...another establishment I'll never get to see in person. I really need to get to the west coast and visit these places before they all disappear.

You're too late...They're all pretty much gone now. I found this out tonite...JUNE 4th, at 11:00...I did nothing tonite, I would have been there for sure had I known...

DAMN.

H

On 2006-06-04 23:57, tikiyaki wrote:

On 2006-05-17 14:16, Kenike wrote:

You're too late...They're all pretty much gone now. I found this out tonite...JUNE 4th, at 11:00...I did nothing tonite, I would have been there for sure had I known...

DAMN.

These people here knew: http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=19531&forum=17&148

That'll teach you to not pay attentention! There was even an article in the OC Weekly...

Now go patronize the Bahooka before that's gone too.

M
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.