Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Wed at Kon Tiki

Pages: 1 8 replies

TMF

Yes, it looks like it will be another 100 over a 100 here in the big T-town..... Time for us who are still here to pick a night for Tropical Refreshment.... I talked to Louie and they are trying to come up with a TC drink in support of this movement. So, what do we say?

Wed. Night At . . . moving east!

How about WOOOHOOO Wednesday :) Speciality Drink: WooHoo Juice :) LOL

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-05-19 07:25 ]

The Mr and I can't commit on a weekly basis, but we will try to catch up with you at the good ole KT as often as possible. Mo Fo, aren't you out of town most of June and July though?

cheeky half

Whenever it is, we'll try to make it! Actually, we are going to be in Tucson on June 3rd/4th and we are going to drop by KT for....get this....Dinner with my parents! Then, we are going to an event with them that evening.....but later, we'll be back at KT (just me and Boyd), so we hope to see some of y'all there!

WooHoo Juice...didn't I have some that during the Grand Re-Opening? :drink: :blush: :drink:

What are the chances of a wednesday night thing still happening? I've got another recurring happy hour on wednesdays, but no reason I couldn't make it occasionally.

Chris

Well, I was there this past wednesday, and didn't see anyone whom I thought could be a group of TC'ers. I know I've met a couple of you there in the past, but unfortunately I'm bad with names. Perhaps again in the future.

Chris

TMF

Well, I think that it will be a easier thing once fall starts... Of course nothing beats the heat like a ice cold lunchbox. I will not be able to make it for a while since I just took an assignment in San Diego.... Beach patrol..... I may have to go to Ventura from here for some more Beach patrol... However, Louie would like to make this work as well as I....

Pages: 1 8 replies