Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Seen these mugs before, anyone?

Pages: 1 2 replies

I'd like to know where these mugs originate from & years produced? The person I received them from said they were bought by their grandparents in the early 60s @ Disneyland. How much fact there is behind that is hard to say. There are no markings on the mugs whatsoever. They do have a comical tikiroom feel to them. If anyone knows anything, it would be appreciated!

These mugs came in two sizes, 4" and 5 3/4" inches and may have been sold as a gift set but not positive as to the maker, maybe Napcoware. My favorite is the one with his tongue sticking out, i have yet to see evidence that they were sold at Disneyland, but that would be cool if they were, peace.

Thanks for the input tikinomad! I've tried to research these mugs, but the web just doesnt seem to have any info on them. If I can gather the facts on these mugs and be sure, I will add these mugs to websites, so there is some kind of history reference on them for others that may have the same mugs.
Just added
Someone just told me they think they may have been made by Westpac, is anyone familiar with Westpac ceramics?

[ Edited by: Tom Slick 2006-05-20 10:32 ]

Pages: 1 2 replies