Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: BodhiGlass is going to the London Luau! Gotta raise funds!

Pages: 1 3 replies

B

Hello fellow Tiki Centralites,

Bodhi Boy here, wanting to thank everyone who stopped by the booth at Tiki Oasis, and letting you all know that I'm going to be selling my tiki beads at the London Luau! Woo-hoo!

In my other, "non-tiki" life (if there is such a thing), I am a guy who sometimes gets to work on public art projects, and I am currently working on two in England. I managed to make a trip to the job coincide with the London Luau.

But I ain't rich; I get paid at the end of the commission, IF there is any money left in the budget (I do get to go to England though, and sometimes that almost feels like pay.)
Since the dollar is getting the crap kicked out of it by almost every currency around, ESPECIALLY the English pound, the Luau tickets and vending fees are fairly pricey.

So it's off to eBay to raise the funds. I'll have auctions going for the next week or so before the Luau.
See them all at my eBay seller's page: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZbodhiglass

Meanwhile, I'll try to tempt you with some pictures of some of the beads that I'm currently selling:

devil monkey, beatnik-tiki, shrunken head, and mysterious marquesian beads, just to name a few.

Thanks for looking, hope I'll see some of you in foggy Londontown.

BodhiGlass: Real Cool Glass, Made Real Hot!

V

BodhiBoy, those beads are fantastic! The color and texture on the far right bead is superb. I must now report to Ms. VanTiki to scare up some $$. :)

VanTiki

B

Van Tiki,

Thanks. You are obviously a genius, with a sophisticated eye. The Mysterious Marquesian is one of my personal favorites.
That bead did disappear overnight, snatched off eBay with the power of Buy It Now!

If you were not the buyer, and still desire that bead, send me a PM and I'll show you what I've got left, or make a new one.
There is still time to melt some glass before I go to the London Luau.

yer pal,
Bodhi Boy

BodhiGlass: Real Cool Glass, Made Real Hot!

M

I love these!! So much great character on such a small item. I need one!!!!!!

Pages: 1 3 replies