Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Comrades! Take Action and Join The Maori led Tiki Revolution!

Pages: 1 5 replies

H
hewey posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 8:26 PM

Comrades the time to unite is coming! For too long we have suffered under the oppression of a fascist regime! We have suffered for our Polynesian persuasions for too many a day. But a day is coming when we will stand up and be counted!

They will tremble when our forces are revealed in their full might – Unbeknown to many, a Mighty Maori Tiki Army is being summonsed for this very task!

Member of a secretive underground tiki movement cell known as “TC” are working together to produce a force unlike any to be unleashed upon our lands. Comrades, I present to you the first makings of the Mighty Maori Tiki Army!

The Benzart Battalion

The Gman Battalion

The Marcus Battalion

Their regime will crumble and we will emerge the resplendent victors, and ukuleles fashioned of gold and diamonds will sound from the heavens. I promise to you that the fascist head of their regime will be captured, and reduced to the size of an apple.

I implore you to prepare yourself for this momentous uprising. This day is coming my friends, and this day is coming soon.

Kustom Kahoona* - Tiki and Hot Rod Art by Hewey*

[ Edited by: hewey 2006-05-22 21:03 ]

H

Are any of those tiki's Maori?

H

On 2006-05-22 23:26, Hajduk wrote:
Are any of those tiki's Maori?

None are genuine kiwi tikis, but have traditional maori style to em. And for some reason they like touching themselves...

H

yeh, most new zealnd ones do that

looks funny when actual people do it :D

B

HeHeHe, You Ain't seen Nutthin Yet!!

G
GMAN posted on Tue, May 23, 2006 5:54 AM

You all better watch your skulls, 'cause my boys have been trading with the JohnnyP camp up North and they are all armed with clubs and fleshing knives. If you wake up in the night and see a dark figure with abalone eyes standing over you, you better say a quick prayer, 'cause it's one of the Maori Army coming to get you! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!!!!!!!!!

-Gman

Pages: 1 5 replies