Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Wendy and Dan Anniversary Party in Oahu

Pages: 1 6 replies

This is an invitation to anyone on Oahu this coming Saturday night, May 27th starting around 6:30 ish. Wendy and Dan of DanLovesTikis will be coming over to my house for a celebration of their 28th Anniversary. I wanted to invite any other TC folks who might want to celebrate with them. I live in Kanoehe and have a lovely lanai. We are doing drinks of your choice and pu pu's! Gecko can vouch for our hospitality. He and Alie have been invited, but haven't yet firmed up their plans...

We have named our Tiki Bar in Training the "Lizard Lounge". We would love to spend the evening getting to meet some more TC folks!

Send me a private message to get instructions on how to get here!

Thanks!

Wendy & Ben (of BenToleratesTikis)

[ Edited by: WenikiTiki 2006-05-22 21:32 ]

We met up with Wendy and Dan, and Gecko and Alie at La Mariana Sailing Club on Friday. Wendy surprised Dan with the New Gecko Mug for their anniversary:

We went outside and tried for a better shot...Also note their cool Benzart pendants.

Gecko with Ailie:
Then Geckos friend, Max, who manages Thors store in Waikiki showed up and gave us each a nice catalog.

Close up on the website, 'cause you can't have my catalog!

Then last night we had the party for Wendy and Dan at my Kaneohe house. Here is Wendy talking to Gecko and Freddie:

Wendy and Gecko showing the first one of their joint project:

At this point my camera crapped out. Hopefully Wendy sends me some of her photos. Freddie gave Wendy and Dan a nice X-eye hydro stone piece.
Then the night got jumping, as Mark Swanson and his wife Carrie showed up. Mark is an artist who does some great tropical looking stuff. Unfortunately I don't have photos. We also had a few people over from the pottery studio and our military friends and wives. (My sailing buddies and best friends!)

HOK

Mahalo for having such a great party!

P

Mahalo for posting the pics.
Glad to know Gecko is still around.

Are there any mugs left on Oahu now?

:wink:

[ Edited by: pablus 2006-05-29 07:02 ]

V

Argh!

I just saw this post now - I would have loved to have met you all! I will have to be twice as diligent in the future when it comes to checking the TC forums for local events! :)

VanTiki

M

It was great to meet you all at La Mariana last Friday! Glad you liked the new catalog.

Mo-Eye (Max)

HOK

Aloha Max, thanks fo' da beers at Murphy's.....Mahalos, Freddie

Pages: 1 6 replies