Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Your Own Private Napa Valley Luau With King Kukulele and The Maikai Gents

Pages: 1 5 replies

Make this event happen for yourself by bidding in the Napa Valley Wine Auction by June 2, 2006. Details on this thread:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=19661&forum=12&start=last&0

or go straight to the bidding:

http://www.napavintners.com/auctions/auction_napa_valley/lots/2006_elots.asp?dinner_lunch=%2D1&offset=10

(Scroll downt to Lot #149)

This promises to be quite a night for the lucky bidder and 24 friends!

-Weird Unc

Bumping it up for a good cause. Bidding ends today. Check out the link above. Mahalo!

-Weird Unc

Who was the Lucky Winner? If you need peole to fill up that party in Napa, Soccer Tiki and I would love to go :wink: WOOOOOHOOOO!

The lucky winner came from outside the tiki community. He's a grand wine enthusiast who was enticed by the fine wines and fun, exotic theme. I've been told he thought it would be a "blast" and, by gum, it's gonna be! As far as filling up the party goes... well, that's up to the auction winner. Just give a shout when you're in wine country for your own private tour.

-Weird Unc

On 2006-06-07 21:07, weirduncletiki wrote:
The lucky winner came from outside the tiki community. He's a grand wine enthusiast who was enticed by the fine wines and fun, exotic theme. I've been told he thought it would be a "blast" and, by gum, it's gonna be! As far as filling up the party goes... well, that's up to the auction winner. Just give a shout when you're in wine country for your own private tour.

-Weird Unc

I suspect insider trading!

There be lots of booty up in them thar vineyard covered hills!! I was able to get about $2000 worth of enthusiasm from the TC'ers I approached, but no more guarantees than that. The last bid I saw for this great auction was $3400. What was the final total received for charity, Weird Unc? I would have loved to attended this bash... wonderful wine and food, and private entertainment from The MaiKai Gents (FTMMML) AND King Kukulele!! I guess I will have to save up for next year!!

Congrats to the winner! and for the charity!!

• Myke

Pages: 1 5 replies