Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

New Tiki Art! - "3 Tiki Mugs on a Bamboo Table" Aug 2

Pages: 1 2 50 replies

T

little lost tiki - thanks for the compliment. Yes, the middle guy definitely has so more character to him. Maybe I will make another painting of Tiki mugs and see how wild I can make them all.

Grog - Also thanks for the compliments. I canĀ“t slow down with the painting - I am having too much fun!
I think I have a couple more Tiki-type paintings in me, but am working on some other lines of paintings, too!

Robots!
(This one is titled, "Robots Love Meat")

T
teaKEY posted on Fri, Aug 4, 2006 7:39 AM

Sometimes I see things that are not written exactly the same way but did anyone else see that posting and think differently.
the title of the post reads New Tiki Art! - "3 Tiki Mugs on a Bamboo Table" Aug 2

I saw TIKI ART 3 and totally thought of the art show that is coming up and is making headlines at the same time.

Toonz and Lost, I think that you guys are the next big thing to come along in tiki art.

T

teaKEY - Thanks for the comment!

I am going to have to take a little break from creating Tiki Art - I have to get several wine paintings ready for an exhibition starting in September and the paintings have to be sent next week.
(You can see some of my wine paintings here: Wine Art )

Maybe I should do some Mai Tai paintings...hmmmmm...
:drink:

Pages: 1 2 50 replies