Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Year End Tiki Central Awards

Pages: 1 14 replies

And the nominees for best supporting tiki post are...

MC

this guy looks like "Oscar" http://www.metmuseum.org/collections/view1.asp?dep=5&full=1&item=1984%2E526
(click image to enlarge)

but the award should be a mean-assed tiki!

[ Edited by: manic cat on 2002-12-12 15:25 ]

T

My vote goes to madTIKI for most interesting posts!

But seriously, I nominate SABU for best posts by a TC member. All were very imformative with wonderful pictures.

A

I second the Sabu nomination, But, my main vote goes to Hanford for saving us from Yahoo Clubs.
Al

Sabu's post-Baxdog's party wrap-up was a real knee slapper! I almost lost my haupia reading that one.

-W.U.T.

HH

Im voting for the ultimate kiss up with bigbrotiki since he's the big kahuana around here.

I hereby 3rd the nominating vote for Sabu for the most high-larious and informative posts!

I don't know,it's a tie. Sabu is good, but Bong was on a roll this year . Bamboo Ben's left field comments and his alter egos are pretty tiki too.

What about Baxdog's sublime poetry?

A

Funniest post goes to Atomic Cocktail for his Sven impersonation.
Al

Bong for his dry sense!
Sabu for being the next Sven
Bax for babble (poetry)
Hanford for letting us chat
Al for his pics!
And, everyone else too. Keep up the good work!

Tiki-Bong for revealing his inner tiki and Kokomo Bar and Grill for his unrestrained honesty and his penis ear puppy dog moai!!

It's gotta be Sabu - he almost always has great pix along with his "in the trenches" research....

MC

I loved the Sven impersonation too! It's my vote for most creative post.

I'm going to vote for Midnite's posts. Invariably informative and with a sense of humour that crosses continents.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Sabu certainly gets the golden pick-axe for his superb archaeological skills, Alnshely grabs the a special award for having the patience to explain the photo posting instructions umpteen times (not to mention all the cool pics), BigBro for the authoritive voice (the Chuck D of Tiki).....The Jab, Woofmutt, and the list goes on.

Trader Woody
Quick addition: kick_the_reverb
Despite being in one of the world's Tiki-free zones, he's managed to turn his house into a cool Tiki pad, and had a hell of a lot of fun doing it. And at the end of the day, isn't that what it's all about?

[ Edited by: Trader Woody on 2002-12-13 17:23 ]

Pages: 1 14 replies