Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki bar for sale / mrtikibar is moving ( out of Portland)

Pages: 1 6 replies

First notice. Eventually the upstairs bar will go and perhaps the downstairs bar as well. The plan is to use them in staging the house for sale in a couple weeks. Right now I am getting rid of the clutter so I have some plastic mugs, generic mugs, toothpicks, candles etc. Come and get it. Give me a PM.
Downstairs:

Upstairs (It was outside for the summer):

[ Edited by: mrtikibar 2006-08-05 10:43 ]

[ Edited by: mrtikibar 2006-08-05 10:44 ]

D

MrTikiBar..where are you moving? hopefully staying the the PNW?

M

Hey DB. We will just be over at the coast but the new place is much smaller so we need to downsize for now. I hope to make it to Tiki Kon so perhaps we will see you at the Jupiter.

I am selling my upstairs and downstairs bars for $525,000. House is free!
Seriously, if you are coming to Portland for the NW Tiki Crawl (Tiki Kon)-- my house is for sale as is most of my stuff. The upstairs bar with stools is going for $500.00. Nice neighborhood, about five minutes from downtown. Going on the market next week.

Last call for tiki bar. The house is gone, the downstairs bar is gone (with the house). Make a reasonable offer on the rattan upstairs bar with 3 burnt orange stools and they are yours.

That picture is great, the wife doesn't seem to think so though.

M

That is some chia tiki thing youv'e got there. My wife and I are in the top pic by the way. Booper (my brother in law) is with his gal with the bar that I need to release.

Pages: 1 6 replies