Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Gecko mug.. wow

Pages: 1 10 replies

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mouth-Of-Pele-tiki-mug-by-Gecko-3-25-surf-hula-Hawaii_W0QQitemZ7770427857QQcategoryZ29460QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
More power to Gecko, but that is a lot $$. I guess I better get some insurance for my Martin Denny mug.

[ Edited by: mrtikibar 2006-06-02 23:30 ]

Sweeet!...but his exploded lava bowls, oooooh...a Tiki ceramics collector's dream and beyond.

HOK

Did you see Gecko and Wendy's (of danlovestikis) severed head mug, Bloody Maori, on ebay? Item #7774410002. Sorry, don't know how to list the link to the picture. Aloha,Freddie

[ Edited by: HOUSE OF KU 2006-06-17 18:47 ]

N

Bloody Maori final bid: $710! Is this some kind of record?

K

Bloody Maori

:D

T

not a record, i've seen some go for much much higher.

Aaaah yes, teaKEY higher?... maybe so, but a nutcracker bid at that! I'm personally very proud of Gecko. He and Wendy of danlovestikis, collaborated on an amazing design and for those who have been sleeping...Gecko'z works are going into the fine art realm. The days of the $20.00 GECKO are over and now to pay 'premiums to the gods'!!!

HO! Geevum power of the Gek!

and a deep bow, to the smiling Kane who places the mighty 'Bloody Mo' upon his alter!!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

T

I've seen much much higher on Gecko mugs. If fact it was one of his mugs that was personal the highest sale I witnessed.

He makes his mugs the same way that I would, if I was making them. His best ones are individuals. Thats why he was featured in the last tiki MAGAZINE.

GECKO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 10 replies