Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

The Soprano's "Woke up this morning, Got myself a gun,"

Pages: 1 15 replies

Best ADULT series on television! Another great season. Any comments from the rest of you folks?

It's the Leonard Cohen of TV shows!

S

I would not say "Great" by Sopranos standards. But it was still better than anything else on TV. Now bring on "Six Feet Under"!

D

Hey Sulltiki-where is Apopka Florida? Never heard of it. Sounds like it might be upper Florida. I'm on the west coast-Bradenton, Florida. Just wondering.

S

Hi divychic...It's in Central Florida. North West Orange county to be exact, just a bit outside of Orlando.

Hopefully not another year and a half till next season.
The part with the Dean Martin in Vegas was great.

F**King A it was! Sopranos Beats the hell out of watching "SIX FEET UNDER!" Piss on Six Feet Under, promoting a bunch of Fags. YEP, I SAID FAGS! Go ahead and bash me for it!

KokomoTikiBar&Grill wrote:
...Piss on Six Feet Under, promoting a bunch of Fags. YEP, I SAID FAGS! Go ahead and bash me for it!

Ok, here it goes:
HEY! What do you have against cigarettes? Sure, I don't smoke'em, but I say just let them be!...umm....err... that is what you meant, right Kokomo?

Dude, try to show some restraint!
Your gay bashing just isnt humorous to me.
I'm getting the impression you are just a major redneck.

The "The Soprano's" is great but see the band that do the theme tune "Alabama 3" (A3 for you amuricans) now they rock. I've been to see them five times now and Acid-House-country don't come better.

the last time i went to see them the very Rev. D.Wayne Love mentioned how funny it was that "woke up this morning"was choosen for the theme song for soprano's. When the song is about an abused wife killing her dominating husband.

[ Edited by: atomictonytiki on 2002-12-17 13:16 ]

TM

Oh, sing sweet nightingale
Sing sweet nightingale
High above me
sing sweet nightingale

High above
Sing sweet nightingale, high
Sing sweet nightingale
Sing sweet
Oh, sing sweet nightingale, sing
Oh, sing sweet
Oh, sing
Sing sweet nightingale
High

MA

On 2002-12-16 15:44, KokomoTikiBar&Grill wrote:
F**King A it was! Sopranos Beats the hell out of watching "SIX FEET UNDER!" Piss on Six Feet Under, promoting a bunch of Fags. YEP, I SAID FAGS! Go ahead and bash me for it!

Kokomo, you are self bashing with that frame of mind. Lets see,....oh,ok,just chekin where your from. Have a nice day.

That last episode with the tension between Tony and Paulie on the fishing boat kinda had me scratchin' my head. It made me wonder if the final episodes of the series might turn into Twin Peaks or something just to f*@k with our minds. Whatever course the last season takes, I'm pretty sure it ain't gonna end with: "...and they lived happily ever after".

R

Love the "Sopranos", loved "Six feet under", adore Leonard Cohen, miss "West Wing" terribly.

Kokomo, please chill. Nobody comes to TC to get into a fight, there is other sites for that.

J
JTD posted on Thu, Apr 26, 2007 6:08 PM

Ratgirl,
Kokom hasn't been seen in these parts in many a year. Don't sweat it.
TD

I love The Sopranos. I'm sad to see it's almost over. I don't think it's as great as it once was, but how many shows are the same until the end. It still has more quality than most of the crap on television. I did enjoy seeing an episode with so much Paulie. He's been my favorite character since the beginning. I was a little nervous that Tony was going to kill him on the fishing boat. My favorite episode of the show is still Pine Barrens in Season 3. I loved see Christopher and Paulie out in the snow chasing after the Russian. Hilarious as can be.

Pages: 1 15 replies