Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Off Topic Thread

Pages: 1 3 replies

On 2006-06-04 20:55, RevBambooBen wrote:
Hey Freddie! Perfect time for you to move to the OC!

No more tiki bars left!

Arrrrr!!!

BUT!!! lots o pink stucco!!!

My move to OC is on hold 'cause my boss got demoted and her boss is now my boss, and now all the decisions that led up to this are on hold again until they can all be rediscussed & re-decided. :(

On 2006-06-05 11:18, aquarj wrote:
Naomi was just driving by when she saw it, and had to stop.

How many people are dating/married to women named Naomi, and are they all beautiful? Naomi is just one of those names that begs to be attached to a beautiful Woman. Naomi. :sigh: :blush:

W

I've only known one Naomi, the step-daughter of a friend. She was a bit of a wild child when young, but then she was the only child on a private island in the San Juans...So wildness was fine. She grew up to be an incredibly interesting and pleasant woman and yes, she's beautiful. She has a classic beauty which reminds me of many old paintings and a natural poise that can make you feel as if you're in the presence of royalty (the old, well behaved kind), especially if she is dressed as a princess as she was one year for the Port Townsend Kinetic Ball.

M

Dan Hicks and his Hot Licks had a singer named Naomi. She was a "Lickette" and you can't have a handle like that and be chopped liver.

Pages: 1 3 replies