Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Upcoming Tiki Farm mug

Pages: 1 14 replies

T

Whilst browsing around the Tiki Farm web site, I came across this soon-to-be mug on the Miscellaneous Tiki Stuff pages:

Look familiar? Check the banner for Tiki Magazine:

It's by Derek, tiki artist extraordinaire! The site mentions the mug will be out this July. Any other news on this, Holden?

T

It first looked like it had its mouth open like an "O". Very cool DereK mug. I have liked this design for sometime.

K
kirby posted on Wed, Jun 7, 2006 7:41 PM

Same here teaky. I like the mug and design alot but if they want it to look like the logo I would try and aliminate some of the concave that makes it look like its goin oh....id rather see the upturned mouth right away when i look at it...

H
hewey posted on Wed, Jun 7, 2006 8:28 PM

Im guessing they doing it in blue? :)

T
teaKEY posted on Thu, Jun 8, 2006 6:48 AM

I don't think that they will be many changes to the sculpt now. The glaze will probably fix the problem. If you look at the picture, the bottom lip overlaps the top.

W
Wolli posted on Fri, Jun 9, 2006 5:50 AM

Ohh yeah, this mug looks really great. A clean and modern design. Awesome !

Btw. is there a listing (maybee with photos) what else coming up from Tikifarm this year ?

D

That is a fantastic design! It would look good in a black matte finish.

T

saw the color and it turned out better than I could expect. Its like a dark green and the mouth line is alittle darker green so it works.

[ Edited by: teaKEY 2006-07-03 11:54 ]

Holden sent out an announcement e-mail about this and it looks fantastic and is a must have for me. Unfortunately I lost the e-mail, could someone post the color pic?

The e-mail said it would be limited to 300 mugs and limited to 2 per person, details should be available in the next couple of days.

That mug is great! I'd like the info too, as I'd love to add one to my budding collection.

Chris

M

Here's the link. Looks like they go on sale on July 15th, for $25. Limit 2 per customer.

http://www.tikifarm.com/zaniger_mug_ltd.htm

I sent an e-mail to Holden about how great this mug looks and got the following reply.

"We are doing a matching shot 4-pack set in the same style that will be an open edition run. We came up with a funny tag line that will appear on the box...

"The Moai Drink the Better You Look!" "

W
Wolli posted on Wed, Jul 5, 2006 4:13 PM

On 2006-07-05 14:31, sporkboyofjustice wrote:
I sent an e-mail to Holden about how great this mug looks and got the following reply.

"We are doing a matching shot 4-pack set in the same style that will be an open edition run. We came up with a funny tag line that will appear on the box...

"The Moai Drink the Better You Look!" "

I think I need a special Tikifarm mug subscription. :wink:
Holden and his farm will produce so many awesome mugs this year....unbelievable !!

tons of great photos from shows around the world
KustomKulturePhotos

[ Edited by: Wolli 2006-07-05 16:14 ]

has anyone about a new shag mug they will do??

anyone heard was what i meant!

Pages: 1 14 replies