Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: "The Tikis" Danny Balsz moai mug up for auction.

Pages: 1 4 replies

Hello, it will probably be an hour or so before I get the ad posted, but I am, in fact, auctioning off my Tiki mug from Danny Balsz's The Tikis. A simple search of "Danny Balsz Tiki mug" should turn it up in a short while. I'm starting the bidding reasonably low but not too low, owing to the fact that this particular one, I feel, is special. For the last forty years, it has been a stone's throw from the site of the original "The Tikis" club and therefore is infused with much spirit. Thanks for looking, folks! It'll be up shortly.

Best wishes!

You can also find it here by following this link to my main page of ebay listings. Thanks again........

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZghoulstudio

Oh yes, you can check out one other item as well: my GLOW-IN-THE-DARK SHRUNKEN HEAD, a real rubber monstrosity that will make you shiver with horror! See listing page for the ad. Thanks!

Aha! Thought I would give the Danny Balsz Tikis mug one more try, it is up for a five-day auction that will wrap up a little after 9 PM Wednesday. There is even a convenient buy it now option for you instant gratification minded folk. Thanks again!

A bump and a thank you to those who're lookin'...1 bid now, auction ending soon.

Shrunken Mummy Heads still available! Also, I still have the Disneyland Tiki Room dinner plate and bowl set, if anyone is interested in this I can relist it. Thanks again!!!!!

Pages: 1 4 replies