Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Who wants a wang?

Pages: 1 10 replies

M

If you drink red wine and want a great summer drink, just mix a cheap red wine ( it has to come in a box or an old style bleach bottle ) half and half with Tang. If you are a man I wouldn't ask for one at a gay bar and ladies I would steer clear of this one when you go out period. If you try this you will find that you will float alot longer and remember alot more than straight wine. Of course it is properly served in a Tiki Mug with an umbrella. I don't think you will find it on Trader Vic's menue but if you try it I think you will like it!

Motiki

The drum beat was maddening,
A blood curdling scream,
"Tikiiiiiiiiii!"
I knew I was in the right place
http://www.tikisoap.com

[ Edited by: motiki 2006-06-14 19:50 ]

L

On 2006-06-14 19:40, motiki wrote:
If you drink red wine and want a great summer drink.....

I love it...
Mix Tang in a bleach bottle with cheap straight wine at a gay bar with women that you go out with on their period and you will remember everything.
wait. I drink to forget.
at least I would wanna forget that.
what's the point of yer drink?!.

Wow, this sounds great! I can't wait to try it.

Although, I'm not sure I can handle the embarrassment of buying a box of wine...

everybody wang chug tonight...

Say what you will but Tang makes a quick and tasty pie that always makes them ask for seconds.

Tang Pie
1/4 cup Tang orange drink powder
8 oz. sour cream
12 oz. Cool Whip
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 graham cracker pie crusts
PREPARATION:
Mix all ingredients together well. Pour in the 2 pie crusts and set in refrigerator overnight.

Then again I'm a big fan of California Dip too.

Wang is funny, but why would you ever want to do that to yourself. Is it some kind of crazy sangria for astronauts?

Just Wangin' a little Chung..

T.F.

[ Edited by: Tiki Fink 2006-06-15 11:13 ]

On 2006-06-15 09:41, naugatiki wrote:
Say what you will but Tang makes a quick and tasty pie that always makes them ask for seconds...

So if yo have a slice of this with a glass of Wang, does that make it a Wango Tango?

Cheap red wine and coca cola is much beloved by spanish punks.

On 2006-06-17 13:17, atomictonytiki wrote:
Cheap red wine and coca cola is much beloved by spanish punks.

The Germans add cherry schnapps to the mix and serve it in huge litre mugs! Tastes surprisingly good.

Where in Granada and Seville a few weeks back and on hot days a 'Tinto de Verano'
hit the spot. The ingredients? Cheap red wine and lemon fanta. Some places even had it on tap.

Trader Woody

L

[ Edited by: lanikai 2006-06-18 07:11 ]

Who wants a wang?

Got one already, thanks.

Pages: 1 10 replies