Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Mr. Smiley needs YOU!

Pages: 1 7 replies

CL

As some of you know, our beloved Mr. Smiley is leaving CA and moving himself and the Worlds LARGEST Smiley collection (Guiness book baby!) to the bright lights of Vegas. He was just offered and accepted a new job -- starting in 8 days!!!

Mr. Smiley finds himself in a quandry. He has two hands and it seems they might not be enough to pull it all together -- in the next 7 days. In the Ohana sprit, lets give him a helping hand in packing his collection off to the desert.

Mr. Smiley has contributed so much to TC and is such a special member of the Ohana. Wouldn't you like to have a friend in Vegas (who might provide free lodging), who can give you the best insider tips, and the most updated info on city happenings?

Spend a few hours helping Mr. Smiley today, tomorrow, or during the week... At the very least you'll be helping a friend in need. A couple of hours is all he asks. Call him at 510-388-5388 to let him know when and if you can help.

[ Edited by: Coco Loco 2006-06-17 16:11 ]

CL

Please note change: Bruce no longer has internet access. Do not PM Bruce, instead call him at 510-388-5388. If you PM'd him, he can't retrieve it. Please call.

Now THAT will be a monumental task!

Best of luck on the new place, godspeed, and happy trails ... !

H
hewey posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 7:45 PM

If i was closer Id put my hand up... :(

Good luck man!

P

i can help unpack. hehehe

for some of inky's great mai tais!

On 2006-06-20 08:14, pdrake wrote:
i can help unpack. hehehe

for some of inky's great mai tais!

yer on!

CL

Okay, the Smiley collection is packed and the packing project is now focused on one of the swankiest tiki pads around -- Mr. Smiley's Tiki Bar! It's very ZAZZ!

Mr. Smiley is packing up the bar and other stuff from 9am to 10pm over the next few days. He'll be moving stuff on Saturday and then packing for the next few days.

If anyone wants to help during those hours he'd greatly appreciate it. Just give him a call at 510-388-5388.

[ Edited by: Coco Loco 2006-06-21 13:56 ]

The move is progressing, but I still need help packing or moving the boxes 24 hours a day!! I will be packing for the next week at least! Thanks t oCoco Loco, Mai-Tai, Otto , Martiki and Rebecca for all their help packing. I have already moved out TONS of boxes into shipping containers (including 4000 pounds of record albums!!-yikes). Hope to hear from you other folks with offers of help.

Ps-thanks, PDrake-you will hear from me! :)

Pages: 1 7 replies