Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Guavaberry Liquer

Pages: 1 2 replies

Bon Jour,

My family just returned from San Martin/Sint Maarten... and with them they brought perhaps one of the finest liquers you can get in the islands... Guavaberry Liquer. I don't know if anyone else has tried this stuff before, but it has been a nice little treat for my friends and I over the last few years.

Well, it appears you can get it here in the States through their website.

http://www.guavaberry.com

Oh, they also make a kick ass Passion fruit liquer (rum based) that I substitute for the syrup.

Just thought I would let you know.

Later

Krakatowa

Whoah... I remember that stuff! Heck, I still have an untouched bottle tucked in the back of my bar.

I had some when I was in St. Marten several years ago. It was great, you walk in to a store and they would pour you mini shots or make mini-drinks for you to "test" the product. You gotta love a liquor store where you can sample anything they have. A group of us went in to one shop, got schnockered on "samples", then each walked away with several bottle a piece.

Kind of like wine tasting, but a little more hard core!

Thanks for reminding me about the Guavaberry. I'll have to dig it out and make some Guavaberry-coladas next time I have friends over.

-T.J.

I bought a bottle of the stuff too.

My wife an I were on our honeymoon, we walked by and they handed us a little cup of Guavaberry Colada.

So we bought a bottle.
That was one yummy drink, I see it is listed first in the recipie section.

Pages: 1 2 replies