Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

happy birthday drunken hat -- you old fart!

Pages: 1 14 replies

yes folks, it's true. our beloved drunken hat -- the man who ran san francisco hilly blocks to catch up with the booze bus, survived a nasty surgery on his neck, and is now gainfully employed by the hooptylau van rental company -- gains another year june 19th. (it has been quite a year, hasn't it?)

best wishes and here's hoping you make it home before 8pm monday night! :drink:

Yes, Happy Birthday drunken hat!

On 2006-06-18 23:23, tikicleen wrote:
yes folks, it's true. our beloved drunken hat -- the man who ... survived a nasty surgery on his neck,

Where are the photos! Maybe you already posted them elswhere but please repost them here. I'm having some trouble navigating around

B

Big Happy bday DrunkenHAt, you deserve to be another year older!

Happy Birthday, drunkenhat! Catch up with you and tikicleen again soon... Okole Maluna!!

• Myke

Happy happy Drunken Hat.

Boom sis boom siss boom boom ssss

HAPPY HAT DAY!!! I hope this next year treats you a little better than the last. I bet you will still be able to catch up to the bus with a walker. I look forward to more good times with you and Cleen soon. Best wished to you on your Birthday!

Chongolio

Happy Birthday DH!! Hope it's a great year for you! The East Bay is pretty flat (except Oakland Hills). We'll try to find a hill or two for you to run this year! :wink:

MT

Happy Birthday Drunken Hat!!! If I would have known your birthday was so close when we were hangin' at Forbidden Island, I would have bought you a Mystery Bowl! Cheers!

DZ

Happy B-day, Scott! Lucky is the man who gets to keep the Oasis Drink Contest trophy 2 years in a row... without even competing! :P Lookin' forward to Hoopty-06!!

M

For Hat day, I would like to reserve:

One Full Size hat.

With unlimited hat mileage (25 cents for each additional hat mile spent behind a bus).

I'll also need the Hat Damage Waiver, Personal Hat Accident Insurance, and Supplemental Hat Liability Protection, to protect me when uninsured drunken hats crash into my hat.

How much is it to upgrade to a Premium Hat?

Happy belated hat day.

[ Edited by: martiki 2006-06-20 16:47 ]

Woooooo!

Go Hat!!!

You are the tops. Happy BDay, xo Inky

[ Edited by: inkylouise 2006-06-20 21:48 ]

thanks everyone for the comments. i really didn't want to make a big deal about my b-day. but it is always nice to here from the ohana!

On 2006-06-19 22:53, Doctor Z wrote:
Happy B-day, Scott! Lucky is the man who gets to keep the Oasis Drink Contest trophy 2 years in a row... without even competing! :P Lookin' forward to Hoopty-06!!

hmmm.....i don't have the trophy anymore. i gave it to will the trill at the FI opening and he was in turn going to give it to otto(which is his neighbor if no one knew which means there really is no excuse for the trophy not to be in the hands of this years winner). did the trophy not make it back to oasis?

Happy B-Day my friend!
A drink on me at the crawl!

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.