Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Test Run - the leaky thought flow process engine

Pages: 1 4 replies

V1.1

Is this thing on? Can you hear through the coilled up mess of double shielded cables.
My Neutrix is faling out like a walnut from a tree. Smack in to the flowing stream. Never to be seen again. Except for the homing device. Maybe we won't see it, but we will follow it. Why would someone want my mic cable. Was it a political statment? No. Were they just looking for grease. It was flowing and it smelled like French Fries. Bio Diesel was the culprit. The second course was onion rings and I waited patiently. They come at you like a hundred frisbees all at once. You start dodging to avoid the sting. Quickly you turn and ask "What am I doing here!". And then it hits you. It all makes sense. It is all clear as mud. But just for a second you were there shaking hands with the Gods. The Gods booted you out and said something about your green attire. I always thought that Green was the color but I have now learned to keep my cat inside when it gets dark. I mean real dark, murky air. I'm sitting in it and it is actually quite lost. No direction. No history allows one to create a history. or maybe multiple histories. Did you feed the cat? DO NOT FEED that cat. she will get underyour skin and fight the replicants. I'm on a raft, Im on a raft It is upside down.

Suddenly I awaken and I find myself riding in the taxi cab of absolute reality and the green flowers and the blue flowers are melting in the void.

Don't worry so much about the Cat. This one is wearing a "Make Love Not War" t-shirt--the Replicants will be fine.

Hay buddy! Shake it off! The meters running.... where do you want to go? I don't know nuttin about no green gods except the ones on the money. You do got some money to pay me when we get there? I kill yo ass if you try to crazy-freeload my ride.

BUDDY! Where ya wann go?

On 2006-06-24 15:43, Chip and Andy wrote:
Hay buddy! Shake it off! The meters running.... where do you want to go? I don't know nuttin about no green gods except the ones on the money. You do got some money to pay me when we get there? I kill yo ass if you try to crazy-freeload my ride.

BUDDY! Where ya wann go?

I would go West but I am blocked by the Pacific. South is the only alternative. Is it safe? How far can you take me? Where's my cat? Thanks Exoticat for pointing out the cat's attire. I am relieved. Are we driving yet? My ice is melting and leaving pools of gorgeous water. Let's go swimming. I like to swim at night under a full moon. This door handle is stuck. I hope Chip and Andy don't think I broke it. Did I break it? I'm stricken with guilt. Do I ignore the situation or point it out. Better to point it out immediately and take the blame. I'm ready. Ready as this audience...

Are we moving? I feel somethng poking me in the ankle. Who is that, WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT. STOP IT! STOP IT! NNO NOOO. Huu? ohh, a free tiki anklet? Okay.. Ohh, but it is impossible to remove and it uses gps and sends out RF for external tracking purposes.

What did I do to deserve this. I did not sign up for this. Any metal workers around that could remove the anklet? Or maybe there's a way to hack into it to alter and redirect what it transmits. The last time I had one of these I was lost in Carlsbad Caverns for three weeks. It was great. Totally carefree as far as worrying where you are going. You were free to explore every single unknown twist tunnel and turn. With the anklet people will know exactly where you are. Of course once you're lost Then you realize that the gps portion does not work underground. Basically you're screwed. Did I say it was great? I lied. dead flashlights pitch black slippery walls low ceilings weird centipedes, snakes and bats. And the ever present stench of my upper lip.

Two more Hell In The Pacifics please. I am ready.

Hey Chip and Andy!, are we moving? where are you taking me? And yes I have your fare right here. Ohh and what's this? Shipwreckjoey is here too. Passed out in the back seat. He is starting to stir. A drink that is.

Pages: 1 4 replies