Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Toa's Going Away Crawl (also known as Cannibal, KC & Kelly)

Pages: 1 9 replies

Well, with a heavy heart I have decided to return to WI to be closer to my kids and for the ability to be in each others lives in a bigger way. I have had such an amazing time here in California, I have met some wonderful and amazing people. Got to do and see some great stuff while I was here. Dry heat rules. But my 5 year old son and 8 year old daughter need me as much as I them.

Aloha, and Mahalo.

KC

So some of us Culties and anyone else who would like to tag along is invited to join us on Saturday for a crawl around the greater LA area so he may expirience the truly wpnderful establishments we have here before returning to the frigid North

Dr. Shocker
Viccar of Vice

[ Edited by: Tikiwahine - to fix name in title - 2006-06-19 12:15 ]

H

Dr. Shocker, hi long time no see. :) We need more detail if you are serious!! and who is KC .....sorry can't recall.???

Tiki Toa.....as I did not know him as this I often forget......I am working out the details in the next couple of days it is kinda a impromptu run......and great to hear from you too......hopfully you can come out

I'd love to join in the fun! Alas I'll be just up north at the NW tiki crawl.
Have a great time guys!

Route and Directions

We will start @ The Puka Bar in Long Beach @ 4 This is when they open I suggest gettign there early

From there we will head to the Purple Orchid then onto the Tiki Ti if you wonder why the big jump its cause we want to be able to get into the Ti and elaxe for a while and not stand in line.......we hope to be there shortly after 6.......

From the Tiki Ti we will hit the Voodoo Room, Trader Vics, The Tonga Hut and then finish off the Evening at the Lucky Tiki.......

7 Tiki Bars, 70 mile all in one night.....directions below

http://tmcc.rhps.org/KCCrawl.pdf

DZ

You might want to head up PCH from the Puka Bar to the P.O. so's you can stop in at the Hale Hawaii in Torrance (twixt Crenshaw & Hawthorne on PCH). Old Skool/dive in a business plaza. Low TiPSY factor, but it's the real deal and they make the best Scorpion around! Being an owner-operated bar, smokers are welcome, but that also means that if Ron doesn't feel like coming in, it won't be open!

may try to sneak it into the trip....just want to make sure we get to the Ti early enough to enjoy it before the unwashed masses

H

I agree I will meet up with you guys around 6pm bum...(before unwashed masses). I will be wearing a red rose on my hair. Wait a min....my hair is too short for that. :) :drink:

yeah!!!

H

Sorry couldn't make it something came up. Hope to see you soon. :(

Pages: 1 9 replies