Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Dr. GWoman

Pages: 1 20 replies

G
GMAN posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 4:29 PM

Give a shout out to Dr. Rita Margaret Fairclough! Way to go Maggs!

-Gman

[ Edited by: GMAN 2007-09-09 07:49 ]

Many and much congratulations to the New Doctor Rita!

But! Is she yet qualified to deliver the kind of help we suspect you need? Or the kind I know I need..........

K

Man, that is SO cool... She and you, and everyone else in your ohana should be MIGHTY proud of such an accomplishment.

CONGRATULATIONS!

H
hewey posted on Mon, Jun 19, 2006 7:36 PM

Way to go! She deserves a medal just for putting up with you mate! :)

Seriously, well done. Its great to finish studying - i just finished 5 years last year.

Wicked congratulations to your wife on a monumentous achievement. Rock on!
:drink:

congrats to Mrs. GMan.....does this mean that she is spending more time at home...does
THAT mean that GMan will have to temper his art-time a little? It will be great for you
if she's around the house on a daily basis...just throw us a bone once in a while.

L
Loki posted on Tue, Jun 20, 2006 6:40 AM

Wonderful news G...our best to Dr. Rita.

Congratulations. Its gotta be nice to have doctor around with all of your fun activities. Chainsaws, canons, open wheel racing...

On 2006-06-20 12:15, AlohaStation wrote:
Congratulations. Its gotta be nice to have doctor around with all of your fun activities. Chainsaws, canons, open wheel racing...

Haha , I was thinking the same thing. Congrats!!!!

Congratulations!

H
Helz posted on Tue, Jun 20, 2006 4:16 PM

Many, many Contratulations to Dr.Rita! May she bask in the joy of her acomplishments for many years to come!

B

Big Congrats Rita and GMAN for helping all he did. I Know you are Both Proud as nails, I AM.
HappyHappyHappy

TG

ALRIGHT!!!! Congrats Rita! Very proud of anyone who continues their education. Trish is getting ready to finish up getting her RN degree. Way to go Mrs. G-Man!.....

G.

J

I missed this thread earlier. Congradulations! Recent events with your husband make this achivement very timely. At least with Greg around you'll get a lot of practice.
JP

G
GMAN posted on Tue, Oct 3, 2006 7:09 AM

Thanks all. We are very proud of Rita. Going back to school and starting medical school in your mid-thirties is no easy task, and when you add that she needed to move a thousand miles away from her home/husband/Earnie-dogg to do it, it was a monumental task. She did it though, and did it in aces.

Rita is currently doing her Emergency Medicine residency in Philadelphia, and will be a licensed physician in a few months. From there she will continue to work to be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine - mostly so she can keep me alive :D I think I would have bled to death with my last rail snaffu if she wasn't home and so well trained. Well, that's it. My hat is off to her. She is truly the toughest, smartest, most beautiful woman a guy could hope to have in his life.

-Gman

B

GMAN, Congrasts again and I agree with you 100%, you're a Lucky dog!

G
GMAN posted on Sun, Sep 9, 2007 7:48 AM

Yeah.....but six years of solitary confinement have taken its toll. I'll need to weather another 2 plus years before we can live together again or have any real life together.......this is getting old....and so am I.

-G

On 2007-09-09 07:48, GMAN wrote:
Yeah.....but six years of solitary confinement have taken its toll.

Look on the bright side G; if you'd had the wife around for the last six years, you wouldnt be half the carver you are! (or have had anywhere near the amount of playtime; chasing pigs, smacking crocs, racing sandrails, firing cannons, etc, etc etc...)

Damn. Must suck though. Kia kaha

T :)

G
GMAN posted on Mon, Sep 10, 2007 4:12 PM

Yeah, I guess it could be worse. Wanna go hunting or race something?

On 2007-09-10 16:12, GMAN wrote:
Yeah, I guess it could be worse. Wanna go hunting or race something?

*How about a hunting-race? First one to whack a pig AND a croc... GO!

T :)

G
GMAN posted on Mon, Sep 17, 2007 6:29 PM

I win!

-G

Pages: 1 20 replies