Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Thanks to Loki & Stumpgrinder...

Pages: 1 4 replies

Chris and Elizabeth were kind enough to open their home to HAOLE KATS!!! while we were down that way this past weekend. I can't express how warm and generous these folks are...they helped make an otherwise exhausting weekend more like a mini-vacation.

We also got to meet some of their friends from the neghborhood...what a fun bunch of folks. We jammed a bit on Saturday afternoon between Wesley Willis records...look him up.

Extra thanks to all for being so supportive at the Jetsetter...we love you like a milkshake!

Aloha!

Josh
http://www.whollycatsband.com

Ditto on what the Joshman said. If there ever were Poster Children for the word "Ohana" Chris and Elizabeth would be it.... Many Mahalos for your kindness and can't wait to hang with you both again. A Big Aloha to Brian and Carrie !!!

Aloha
Joe/Haole Kats

K

Kanekila here to make it official -- Loki and Stumpgrinder ROCK!

Gracious hosts. They fed and watered us until we liked to about burst, and even put CHOCOLATES on our pillows for when we got home Friday night after our gig (getting in at 4:30 in the morning)!

Amazing.

Many big hapa-haole mahalos out to Chris and Elizabeth for a wonderful weekend in beautiful Boca Raton, FLAUSA...

L
Loki posted on Thu, Jun 22, 2006 6:17 AM

Awwww shucks...make me blush :blush:

You guys made our weekend. I can admit it, were Haole Kat groupies...

We felt like we knew you guys forever and it really is what the Ohana is all about.

Next time you come down, were bringing an army of Hapa fans, tiki fans and surf music fans out so get ready to "Rock over London, Rock on Chicago... Haole Kats...they bring excitement."

Thanks Braddah,
We will be back down in August (Boynton Beach Friday and The Jetsetter Saturday)
How 'bout we rock and roll McDonalds ??? Hi to Elizabeth and your wacky neighbors
for me...
Aloha,
Joe/Haole Kats

Pages: 1 4 replies