Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Toonz! -New One - July 10

Pages: 1 8 replies

"Three Wooden Tikis" is posted:
http://www.toontoonz.com/cartoons/3tikis.html

[ Edited by: ToonToonz 2006-07-10 06:36 ]

Great work! I've been wanting to do a Tiki cartoon strip forever, but just can't get my detritus together. Keep them coming.

Awesome! Keep 'em coming!

New Tiki Toonz!
This one featuring my characters Fred and Frank
in a cartoon called "The Tiki Collector".

"The Tiki Collector"

H

ToonToonz I am enjoying your Tiki Toonz cartoons, great artwork, great humor. My first time here. Love the fact these two are in black and white as well. Great detailed artwork.

HelloTiki - Thanks for the comment! I know what you mean about wanting to make some Tiki cartoons; I have been thinking about doing a few Tiki-type cartoons for a while and never got around to it until now. I have a bunch of cartoon ideas laying around in sketch books that I hope to create when I have some more time. Maybe I will even do a mult-page comic or two or three.

hiltiki - Thanks for the compliments. Regarding the black and white cartoons that´s the style I am used to drawing cartoons in from my CARtoons, Rip Off Comix and other comic publications freelance drawing days. Plus I just like the graphic look of cartoons done in black and white. (And it takes less time to finish them than doing all the coloring in!!! Should that shirt be red or blue?? How does that fit in with the pale orange of the wall and her reddish hair???? Drawing in black and white eliminates all those decisions!)

ToonToonz

Hah, that'll definitely be me in a couple of years...penniless, but with a fabulous mug collection...:D

New Tiki Toonz comic posted today - you can view it here:
http://toontoonz.com/cartoons/details.html

H

ToonToonz, just wanted to say I really enjoy your cartoons every time you post them.I was just viewing your gallery, and I like your artistic style. Keep us posted.

Pages: 1 8 replies