Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

benzart carving list,, who is on it

Pages: 1 17 replies

B

I know there are many TC'rs who have asked me to do carvings for them and I need to get that list together and up to date. Since I had to rebuild my computer, it meant the list is gone except what I can find in emails and PM's. Speak up now either in this thread or by an Email or a Personal message. I would like to honor that list because I know you have been waiting. SO help me rebuild it if you can.
Thanks.

Hi Ben,
We discussed last year about a Hawaiian tiki pendant, one that has very prominent eyes, since I work in ophthalmology.

ookoo

Five-foot Lono for Pappy

S

I think I was at the head of that list wasn't I? :wink: Actually, I wasn't on it, but I wanna be now. When the time comes we'll figure out what sort of pendant to create.

B

OK, this is a start, plus I have had 3 PM's. Thanks .

Hey Ben, I think I was put on the list back in 1978.
I would love another Benzart pendant.
Marquesan/Benzart style.

K
kirby posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 9:57 AM

I think Im still on the list to be added to the main list....

P

do i have to remind you again?

i'll just put a bloody tiki head on your pillow as a message.

I had requested a zebra wood Tangaroa pendant.

P

oh, yeah. i want a purple heart lono, or a png like conga's 8' piece.

that ought to be pretty easy.

B

OK, OK, I can see this is going to be easier than I thought. Some of you guyz are really funny. Keep it coming because the last I remember, the list had over 50 names on it.

K
kirby posted on Fri, Jun 23, 2006 7:56 PM

Am I on the list benz .. cuzz if im not your in big trouble mister...

Hey Now! Look see, I camped out all night in the soaking rain...left for ONE MINUTE to 'shake-the-snake' and now the line wraps around the block! DANG! KRAP!

I can't even see the carving booth from here! Now I'll never get one?! FfffrrruuummppP skipPp, stupid tiki loser...

Flip-flOp-fffffFLYyyyyy...:o

I think I'm right behind Swanky....we talked about a BIGBENZ....but I'm flexible...but
not as flexible as I used to be.

8T

You probably remember my request way back when. Let me know if you still have all the photos I sent you then or if they disappeared, let me know when it is my turn and I'll send them again. Perhaps you should give out numbers for waiting in line like they do at some stores.
NOW SERVING # 59

YOUR NUMBER IS: 5816
:lol:

B

I'm writing all this down and trying to get it into as close to the original order as possible. I Only lost the one harddrive that had all my pictures and documents on it. 8ft, I remember your pictures but in My memory they are about as accessable as the dead HArddrive so send me more.
Swampfire actually I think you came on in 1979, no Butting ahead now.

H
hewey posted on Sat, Jun 24, 2006 4:07 PM

Hey buddy - you have a piece of jade I wanted carved. Its pretty small, so if it buggered up Im happy with a small pendant or something. Failing this I will make do with a BIG Benzart - just send it over on a tugboat... :) I went onto the list when you received your "Benzarts woodshed" sketch from me last year. I can get ya a date if you need

Its like the end of beetlejuice where he takes a number and he gets 405783, and serving like number 4

B

I remember and I still have the jade with a few grind marks on it. I'll send yours on the QE3 when it's done.

Pages: 1 17 replies