Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

E-Bay: Polynesian Restaurant Drink Menu and LA Islanders Menu

Pages: 1 8 replies

Hello All-

I just put up two menus that might be of interest: Polynesian Restaurant and Islander Restaurant

S

The mug images in that menu are incredible! Anyone seen those mugs before? I saw it this morning and had to blog it. Great stuff.

[ Edited by: swanky 2006-06-26 11:46 ]

[ Edited by: Swanky 2006-06-26 11:47 ]

DZ

That kava bowl is incredible!! I know that Sabu and TikiHula both have food menus from the Polynesian, but this is the first I've seen of the drink menu. The Polynesian later became the Latitude 20, and thus far in all my travels and searching, I've never once seen an actual piece of barware from the Polynesian. Menus, napkins, matchbooks, postcards and other ephemera, but never any glasses or mugs. NOW I know what I'm missing!

I have to second that one! The kava bowl is very very nice!

S

Even better, those images on the menu are photos, not an artist rendering. That means those bowls actually were made and served in. Those are really incredible.

Bid on it and you can own it...I need the money for more Disneyland items!

Bump up- about a day to go with lots of watchers and no bids. Bid high and bid often- I need to buy Disneyland stuff!

KC

About that Kava bowl... You have to wonder if any still exist? It would be a shame if there weren't one or two out there.

Chris

S
Swanky posted on Mon, Jul 3, 2006 6:19 AM

I didn't bid because I assumed it would go way high. Damn. I think that was a steal for someone.

Pages: 1 8 replies