Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

HelzTiki’s Last Stand at the Mai Kai, July 1st (Aloha FL…Aloha CO)

Pages: 1 9 replies

H
Helz posted on Tue, Jun 27, 2006 6:50 AM

With much sadness, the time has come for myself and Mrs. HelzTiki to pack up our toys and head West. And since we’re going to miss all you FL Ohana so much, what better way would there be for us to get one last fix in than to spend our last night in Florida with you all at the Mai Kai! We’re planning on getting there around 6ish (Depending on how loading the truck goes) and will be in the Molokai making sure that we try everything at least once :wink:…

Hope to see you all there!

-Helz

L
Loki posted on Tue, Jun 27, 2006 6:58 AM

You know we'll be there. You trader! :wink:

We are so there. And, if your truck takes too long we'll start without you. :wink:

And, as to surfing the Mai Kai drink menu, I am not sure there is anything left on the drink menu we haven't had....

I will most definitely be there! Sad to see you go!

I will get smashed at home and yell " viva la Helz " till my wife or nieghbors get mad. Best wishes on the move Helz.

Oh man, will be there. We're gonna miss you, Helz.

I'm sorry to say that I can't make it. I will be vacationing in the Panhandle. So have drink on me and enjoy. PM me your new address - I have a going away gift for you. Take care and good luck in Collie-rado.

Had a blast tonight. Don't ask Helz or Mrs. Helz about the truck, it isn't pretty.

A gift from Stumpgrinder and Loki

A Mystery Drink for Dan the Man

Look closely at the expression on her face and think about it....

And, with a bit of help and effort, EVERYONE gets a straw....

Helztiki and Mrs. Helz, you will be missed. Show the Colorado O'hana how its done!

And some more pictures can be found here.

P

M

[ Edited by poptiki on 2022-10-12 04:39:05 ]

H
Helz posted on Sat, Jul 22, 2006 5:43 AM

My apologies for be horribly late in posting this, but we just got kind of settled in from the move, and I finally have a chance to do this properly...

My (and Rita's) deepest and sincerest thanks go to all of you for such a fantastic time for my last trip to the Mai Kai as a local. Most of my pics look very similar to the ones posted, but I thought I'd share a few anyway...

Chip and I Dream of Tiki

Things gettin' a little rowdy around the mystery bowl...

Loki showing how it's done

...but not to be outdone...

...and finishing like a champ!

I cannot put into words how much getting to hang out with all of you over the past several months has meant to me. You all have truly taught me what Ohana really means.

Thank you all for the great times we had, and for the times we'll have again!

Miss ya already!

Helz & Rita

Pages: 1 9 replies