Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The VooDoo Room Tiki Club Friday Nights!!!

Pages: 1 4 replies

Aloha my fabulous Tiki's it comes that time again when the Santa Anas come rolling in and BlackBerry Mojitios get brewed and drank!! This Friday will be another hot one at the VooDoo, we just added some more music to our already extensive list of incredible music, I accidentally made another drink, and nothing but pin up girls have been coming up to the bar wanting more (wink wink)...

This summer is going to be filled with events for all of the "VooDoo Vixens"

This Friday we will discuss the membership options of becoming a "VooDoo Vixen"

Inclded but not limited to:

1. Discounts on all food and beverages.
  2. V.I.P. status "Always"
  3. Invited to all events including the first annual "Voodoo Luau" , The Pin-Up" girl pageant and the Annual Tiki Ball Gala Fund Raiser that will all be happening sometime this year.

(Included with your own personal Lamininant there will have to be descisions made on the Official Logo (Jacket, Fez hat, or just a good ol fashioned T-Shirt to distinguish you from the rest)..

Lots to discuss!! So come by the bar on Friday so we can begin the Summer right!!

Also Starting next week "The VooDoo Room" will be having a 2 FOR 1 HAPPY HOUR FROM 5 TO 8 PM WEDNESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY!!!!

See you then!!

Aloha Sammy

J

Aloha AlohaSammy!
I'm planning to be in your neck of the state for my birthday on 8/5 and am hoping to talk my friends into dinner and many cocktails at the VooDoo Room. A blackberry mojito sure sounds like a great way to start the evening! Any chance I can be an exchange "vixen" from Forbidden Island for the night?
Many mahalos,
JenTiki (fka AlamedaJen)

[ Edited by: JenTiki 2006-07-07 14:39 ]

TT

AlohaSammy,

I'm a frequent lurker on Tiki Central, but I've had to finally break my silence to say how great the Voodoo Room is. My friends and I have been there three times already in the last 10 days! Looks like it'll end up being our regular Friday night spot.

The food is terrific...I know tapas style is supposed to encourage you to try new things, but I can't help ordering the Tandoori Beef over and over.

Rob has been spoiling us with one of a kind concoctions. I don't bother ordering anything specific. I trust him implicitly, and he never fails. A true mixologist.

We're all looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with over the rest of the summer, and the girls are eager to join the "Voodoo Vixens" club as soon as you guys have the official passes ready.

Mahalo!!!...Tom, Ilene, Giselle, Aaron

MG

The Voodoo Room rocks......... I like the drinks too!

Thanks Guys!!! I'm so glad you are enjoying this night so far it's been awesome...It looks like the tiki club people are coming in more around 9pm?? I guess that's a good time??...Anywaho I will be behind the bar tonight, and for those of you who come in I will show you my new drink I came up with...Ever heard of a "Clementine and Blood Orange Cocktail"....???? Probably not I invented it hahehehe!!!

Aloha Sammy

Pages: 1 4 replies