Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

12" diameter glass fishing float lights for sale

Pages: 1 12 replies

Aloha peeps!

I've got a few 12" diameter glass fishing float lamps up for sale at a DISCOUNT price! I have to move the old and make space for the new globes!

Up for sale I have 3 floats lamps.

1 yellow:

1 green:

And 1 cobalt blue:

All lights come WITHOUT chain swag. Each light has 15' of cord and plugs right into a regular wall socket. As you can see in the pictures, they put off a nice atmospheric glow. Give your home tiki bar that authentic look with a fishing float light!

Okay...here's the skinny:
each float costs $80! that's a savings of $10 from the regular price!!! Just think of all the great things you can do with that $10! you could see a movie! put a gallon or 2 of gas in your car! maybe buy a hoity-toity coffee drink from "that" coffee chain! But the REAL deal is the fact that the fishing float light only costs $80!

I make each and every one of these from reproduction fishing floats. I have designed them for indoor use. If you don't see a color or size you like, please let me know as my new globes include sizes like 4", 8", (the triumphant return of) the 10" and some more 12" diameter globes. Colors range from those pictured to cool other colors like ocean blue and purple! I'll be posting pictures shortly.

Here's the catch....I WILL NOT ship these. That means that if you want one, we need to meet up someplace. I live in San Pedro (L.A. harbor area). I am going to Ona's party in San Diego and Bongofury's party in Ventura. If you're going to one of those, I'd be more than happy to bring a light with me, but I need to know ahead of time. I'm also game to meet up at other areas around LA too...like Bahooka? OA? Purple Orchid?
Spermy's house? ( :wink: )

Feel free to PM or email (it's in my profile) if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing one!

POLYNESIAC - putting the 'F' back in ART

[ Edited by: Polynesiac 2006-06-28 22:43 ]

[ Edited by: Polynesiac 2006-06-28 22:43 ]

I'm in ohio. could you meet me in kansas?

T

Those look great. It's hard to find these with lights in them. If you come to Ohio I would buy one. But then why would anyone come to Ohio?

THERE ARE MANY RESONS TO COME TO OHIO

THanks for the comps, my ohio friends. From what I've read on TC it seems like you guys have a pretty swingin' scene over there.

slinger - I would love to meet up in Kansas...I could try clickin' my heels together, but I don't think I fit in my ruby shoes anymore
We'll have to find a way to work it out, though, becuase I would love to work with you. Your carvings and creations are Da Kine!

skip - "why would anyone go to ohio?" - cause it's round at the ends and "hi" in the middle: O-HI-O!

Tikidavid - he's right. with all his witco scores and tiki finds, I think I want to try shopping in ohio too!

Floats are still available, folks!
thanks!

Your lamps are beautiful, and much less expensive than the one I had blown locally. Plus I had to tie the net myself!

I wish I knew when my road trip down your way would be. I'll have to let you know so I can bring one of these beauties back up north.

Great value my friend, every home bar needs several of these.

I'm lovin the yellow one. reminds me of the mai kai.

donde esta rojo? me gusta rojo.

everyone needs a red float;

mi rojo uno esta aqui

TB

I picked up a purple lamp at Oasis from Polynesiac & its looks great, & their good quality as well.

TBird.

Hey thanks for the comps!

CS - yeah, I like the yellow one too. puts off a REAL nice glow. I have one hanging in my kitchen. Thanks!

MM - Me gusta rojo, tambien, pero no tengo mas. En ingles: I will have some red 8 and 10" shortly, but if you want a red 12" let me know.

TW - your float is BEAUTIFUL! the fact that you had it hand blown and you tied the rope adds massive amounts of aloha and will look stunning in you tikiroom

TB - Thanks for the comps! I can't wait to see it in your tiki room! (PS - it was great hangin' with ya on Saturday!)

they are still up for grabs, as of this writing. I'm currently working on an order for this weekend, but I will have new a different ones shortly!

Hi, I had a 16" Dark Purple OLD float hanging from my house that my dad had left over from decorating the "Trade Winds Restaurant in the 60's. The roofers broke it. If you caome across any large Purple floats...I would love to find another. Thanks!!

T

Don't throw away broken floats. Put them worst side down in your garden. You can kind of bury the bad side. Looks great.

Pages: 1 12 replies