Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

pics of my carvings for sale on my web site soon

Pages: 1 8 replies

G
GECKO posted on Sun, Dec 15, 2002 1:51 PM

Aloha peopo! here get some South Sea carvings goin on my web page that will be avail by 1/15/03 I hope. early Feb at da latest. My frined is still working on da page slowly being he can only work on it about a hour or two a day.

some pics are duplicates of ones I have made but will still be avail fo sale. Mahalo to you all who have purchased any of my work and hope to supply more tiki bars/rooms for you guys. Mahalo to those who just look too because it's you peopo dat get da word around! If at anytime you are not satisfied you can send da item back fo a full refund.

I'm also looking to do some combo carvings like me and Chiki or who evas on some tiki's to have avail for sale. That way da collectors get 2 artist on one carving fo da price of one. That will happen wen I get back to da mainland early next year. So If you live in Cali and carve and like to get togeda we can. Also would like to do some carvings fo Boobam Ben to mount on your awsome bars, kinda like a double collectible ya. Up to you guys though.

here da pics:

5ft tiki with a Marquesian design

one of my favorite...TANGAROA

here are three islands represented:
Hawaii, Soloman and New Guinea

boobam frames

plus more carvings that I do now in between my page being built. The main hold up is a shopping cart for the page. I might have to wait on that and just put the page up without a shopping cart for now. Just contact threw email and phone calls for any purchases. Mahalo guys for your time!

Gecko-

Aloha Lizard that changes Color!,
I'm working on one of those Witco stools for you. I'll know soon. Keep an extra dry log around for the barter.
Ben boo Bam

G

Ok, Boobam Ben! I'm counting on you bradda!

Already get your KoKonut log set aside!

Gecko Braddah!
Looks like you've been busy carving! I think you are going to sell out quick when your shopping cart goes online!

Your carvings are great, but just curious though...on the first two pictures of the Marquesian & Tangaroa tiki, is that part of the view just outside of your house? I won't be able to get to 'da island' until May or June, but would love to see what you get to see every day! Post some pictures of the view for us people stuck on the mainland!

SugarCaddyDaddy

Gecko, how tall is that first Marquesan (top picture) and what's the price range?

What's the best and cheapest shipping to Paradise (Geckoland) from so.Cal.?

(i'd ship pre-made bamboo counter faces to L&L, but they always paid and it was a freakin fortune!!)

G

Ho bradda Ben? Boat is da cheapest ya. Even by boat is high dude. Wen I wen ship a tiki, I take da LBS plus add $10 too. So if its 40 lbs. I add 10 to make it $50. thats fed ex ground. Sometimes off, exact or ova a few dollars depending on da size of da box ya.......why wat u wen get?!? dont tell me you get da witco stools.....ok tell me you get da stools! or is dis for just buisness??

dont tease me like dis Boobam Ben!

Mele Kalikimaka

Mele GECKO Kilkikikikikimakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.(terets syndrome!) I was just prepairing for the future. Did not mean to tease. Spent some time tonight/day at Dukes HB and saw a incredible sunset with my lady (Mrs. Boo). Our waitress just transfered fron Waikiki. She was cold!! So were we!! Ahhhh......... I dream of the islands all the time. Shorts year round! Have a good one! Talk at you soon.

Gecko,
When is the website coming and when are you going to have some more carvings up?

Pages: 1 8 replies