Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Wholly Cat at the Tropical Bistro, Ohio July, 15th 2006

Pages: 1 11 replies

Heads up everyone!! Joe from the Haole Cats will be paying a visit to Columbus, Ohio mid July and the FOM will be hosting a BIG bash at the Tropical Bistro on Saturday, July 15th 2006. Everyone is welcome!!! After-hours party will be at Tikiskips!!! Bring your swimtrunks and an extra liver. You'll need it!!! Francis Llacuna will be playing happy haole songs as well and hopefully Jim, an original bartender from the Kahiki, will be mixing the drinks!!! Yee-Haw!!!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

K

I'll be there. I'll bring the duffle bag too.

Ahu

I'm soooo there!!!!

I have an extra liver too!!!

T

Hey tele fu you are always welcome. You are always the perfect guest. You never get too drunk to drive home and have to sleep in my driveway. Love u babe!

K

Poor Kid, he was just having a rough night is all. I'll be sure to pour lighter drinks this time.

Ahu

How about some Tang on the rocks!

Joe is in town!!! So far we have 15 people showing up for the big Bistro party on Saturday!! Any out of towners that would like to visit are more than welcome.

Next event in O Hi O is the Hot Rod Hula Hop "Revenge of the Moai" on August 18th and 19th!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

T

Wow what a great time! Thanks for stopping by Joe. It was a pleasure meeting you. The Bistro was fun, As well as the after party. Saw alot of new faces.

Joe / Debbie / Jeff Central

Chisel Slinger / Tikiskip / Joe

Thanks for posting the pics skip!! What a grand time!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Now that I'm back in Planet Florida I'd like to send out a heartfelt Mahalo to all of "The Columbus Ohana" for making me feel so welcome while I was up there. From the Tropical Bistro to the after party at TikiSkips.... If I would have known that all of you existed while I was living up there I may not have moved (OK,That's a stretch on my part). Point is, how can I ever thank all of you for your kindness?...hey, I got it > At Hukilau...Yea, that's the ticket....
If anyone on this board ever passes through the Island of Columbus,Ohio rest assured any "Tiki Fix" will be satisfied with maximum "Aloha"......
I will never forget your kindness and will carry that warm feeling with me always.

Thank You,Thank You,Thank You,

Aloha

Joe/Haole Kats

K

Any time Joe, any time at all..

See you in October, bro.

Ahu

Glad you had a great time Joe!!! You are one cooool cat!!!

Next time we are definitely riding some coasters!!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Pages: 1 11 replies