Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Zaya's wood burnings, and a couple of new pictures.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 156 replies

H

Zaya, your drawing looks really good. Keep us posted.

that maori guy looks killer zaya

:o :o Wow! There you go again ! :) Can't wait to see it come alive! How's the Medusa coming?

Aloha, Freddie

double post

[ Edited by: HOUSE OF KU 2008-10-28 09:40 ]

triple post??

[ Edited by: HOUSE OF KU 2008-10-28 09:38 ]

B

Zaya is on a roll! You and Buzzy ought to do a collaboration sometime...that would be fun! Great work Ms. Z

C

Very nice burning and drawings! more please :)

Z
Zaya posted on Mon, Nov 3, 2008 5:06 PM

On 2008-10-26 11:45, 4WDtiki wrote:
First a tiki drawing, now a tiki woodburning?!? Lookout, Zaya's on a Tiki Jag!!! :D

I know Bill, can you believe it? I figured I might as well try woodburning a tiki now. So far it's still in the drawing stage right where I'm comfortable, but very soon I'll get brave and start the burning part!

On 2008-10-26 12:39, hiltiki wrote:
Zaya, your drawing looks really good. Keep us posted.

Hi Hilda, Thanks! It's great to hear from you, and I'll definitely keep you posted. :wink:

On 2008-10-26 15:04, tikithomas08 wrote:
that maori guy looks killer zaya

Hey Thomas, thank you, I appreciate it!

On 2008-10-27 22:38, HOUSE OF KU wrote:
:o :o Wow! There you go again ! :) Can't wait to see it come alive! How's the Medusa coming?

Aloha, Freddie  

Hi Freddie, I'm just full of surprises aren't I? :) Well Medusa came along just fine, and you'll have to scroll down a little to see. By the way, the witch that you put up at your mom's is so cool!

On 2008-10-27 22:55, Babalu wrote:
Zaya is on a roll! You and Buzzy ought to do a collaboration sometime...that would be fun! Great work Ms. Z

Thanks Babalu! I have to admit, the thought of burning something on one of Buzzy's carvings makes me nervous! They're so good I'd hate to mess it up! Plus he's not so bad with the woodburner himself, just ask Bullet! :) You never know though, maybe someday!

On 2008-11-01 12:01, Clarita wrote:
Very nice burning and drawings! more please :)

Thanks Clarita! I'm definitely working on that. :)

Well no big updates on the Maori guy as of yet. Mostly just finishing the drawing part, and then the burning can begin! Hopefully I'll get some free time soon so I can get started. I'm looking forward to the next chop at Babalu's so it can have my undivided attention. (In between visiting with friend's and checking out what they're all doing!) :)

So Halloween finally came! We had a great time, and here are a few pictures from the festivities...

Here's Ringo with his new Halloween snuggle buddy...

Every dog should have a severed arm! :lol:

In this one it looks like it's a part of his body!

Next here he is in front of the graveyard in our livingroom!

Then, you'll never believe what Ringo was for Halloween...

A Monkey!!

How do you look cool dressed in a monkey costume?

Poor guy! :lol:

Bowana this one's for you, remember we were talking about this?

Bring back memories? :)

Even the tiki had to have a decoration...

Let me introduce my sister's dog Petunia Pickle who was a ladybug for Halloween...

Here's Petunia with my sister "The Burger King" guy, and my son "The Grim Reaper!"

You know it's bad when the scariest thing you can think of to dress up as is The Burger King guy!! :lol:

Then here's our group shot with me as Medusa!

I would have made it a little more extravagant if I was going somewhere other than just trick or treating in the neighborhood. I wish it was as exciting as the picture that 4WDtiki posted, but maybe next year if there's something good going on! It was a lot of fun though! :)

Zaya

HOK

On 2008-11-03 17:06, Zaya wrote:

Hi Freddie, I'm just full of surprises aren't I? :) Well Medusa came along just fine, and you'll have to scroll down a little to see.

I wish it was as exciting as the picture that 4WDtiki posted, but maybe next year if there's something good going on!

Since you got a whole year to work on your costume...:roll: :oops:

By the way, the witch that you put up at your mom's is so cool!

Great pictures! Thanks for posting....Can you tell that Burger King person that she's really creeping me out...I'm afraid to look out my window....I think I see a crown silhouette... :) Freddie

How do you look cool dressed in a monkey costume?

Poor guy! :lol:

Zaya's on vacation so I thought I'd hijack the Ringo thread while she is gone...

She makes it look like it's all fun and games and good times over there.

Here is the reality of Life With Ringo:

He doesn't just ruin himself, he ruins the house too:

I like the big mud streak on the wall in the first picture and the big loop on the rug in the second. He's like a mop that spreads the mess...

Buzzy Out!

HOK

Ssoooooooooo full of surprises :lol: Never a dull moment.... can't wait for the next installment. Freddie

B
Bowana posted on Sun, Nov 9, 2008 9:16 PM

Bowana this one's for you, remember we were talking about this?

Bring back memories? :)

:) Yes! That's the one!

Nice Medusa! Did you pick up Jaden from school in costume?

On 2008-11-09 17:31, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
Zaya's on vacation so I thought I'd hijack the Ringo thread while she is gone...

Here is the reality of Life With Ringo:

I like the big mud streak on the wall in the first picture and the big loop on the rug in the second. He's like a mop that spreads the mess...
Buzzy Out!

:lol: :lol: :lol: RINGO RULES!!! :D but you're dead meat Buzzy...! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Run Ringo! Run! Run! Run!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 156 replies