Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Hot Rod Hula Hop 2... almost here!

Pages: 1 13 replies

K

Sure, some of the links are not set up yet.. and sure, I somehow skewed the text on one of the maps a bit... and sure, there may be a bug or two...

What can we say, we drink a lot.

http://www.HotRodHulaHop.com

All the details you need are there save for hotels and vendor info I believe. Anybody that needs that stuff asap can email or PM me. Otherwise, we'll have all the bugs fixed and links set by Friday AM.

I'll tell ya what, this is a really exciting year for us, what with the dinner event on Friday (kalua pig anyone?), and the band/burlesque lineup on Saturday.. and then all the other attractions you'll see on the site and those that will be added in the coming weeks as we lead up to it all. It's just head and shoulders above year one.

Website art by the magnificent Senpai Lee

The HRHH2 is sponsored by Tiki Magazine, The Drifters CC Columbus OH, and The Fraternal Order of Moai

Hope to see you there!

Ahu

Fraternal Order of Moai

[ Edited by: KuKuAhu 2006-08-15 18:50 ]

Only 2 weeks and 2 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaww!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

whhoooppeee!!! better late than never......i'm gonna try to swing it again this year..who knows maybe i'll even end up eating (and drinking) my words after my brutal smear campaign of the bistro in a way earlier thread!!! ...it's good to be proven wrong sometimes...let's me know that i'm not the only one that cares....

"A CLOSED MOUTH GATHERS NO FEET!!

-slap that on your tiki quote page!!!

It will be good to see you Tipsy! I'm sure you will have a great time!!

I'm just gonna stay clear of your thumbs!!! :wink:

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

[ Edited by: Jeff Central 2006-08-02 13:09 ]

BFN

[ Edited by: tikiskip 2012-07-10 12:30 ]

HC

Just as I remember you , JOHN!!!!!! see you at first ....Then ......Purple Haze !

hey kuku-yahoo!!!! i can post some pics here from last years hi-jinx if you want....including the one's of bill sapp and family....let me know..

tipsy i would be honoured to meet you and hoist some rum libations. all thumbs up will be forgotten :D

K

On 2006-08-14 18:34, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
hey kuku-yahoo!!!! i can post some pics here from last years hi-jinx if you want....including the one's of bill sapp and family....let me know..

Please... by all means do!

Ahu

K

Tikiskip, you scare me sometimes. Really you do.

But in a good way.

Only a few days to go until the Hot Rod Hula Hop 2 roars into Kahikitown! Traditional tiki meets traditional hot rods. Last year was madness after dark when the hapa haole was flowing from the stage ala the Randys and the smoke was thick in the night air outside from fat tires burning up the pavement to the roar of engines and the crowd alike.

You miss this year and you'll regret it.

Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

-grin-

Hope to see you there.

Ahu

T

?

[ Edited by: tikiskip 2012-07-10 12:31 ]

here's some pics of last years event....

"fool in the rain" -a very wet chisel slinger after a brief cloudburst on saturday....(thanks alot for using my pic for your myspace...doh!!!!)

tikibars and friends at the show set-up......

..chisel slinger's cool trophy's for the show.....

some cool bikes...

..cool car and bike....

..too many mai tais for this fella.....

..more cool cars..

and finally, our very own kukuahu with bill sapp and family.....

hahaaa!!...kuku, ..i just noticed what looks like a giant plant growing out of your noggin'!!!! must be a reflection in the window........

[ Edited by: tipsy mcstagger 2006-08-16 09:52 ]

Pages: 1 13 replies