Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Feast of the Tiki Gods at Tropical Bistro on sale NOW

Pages: 1 3 replies

I am now selling the tickets for the Hot Rod Hula Hop 2 Friday night event August 18th at the Tropical Bistro in Columbus, Ohio. Below are the details...............

"Feast of the Tiki Gods" at the Tropical Bistro..............

AUGUST 18th 2006

MENU

Appetizers

Vegetable Egg Rolls
Chicken Wings
Mixed Green Salad

Main Course

Roast Suckling Pig w/bar-b-que pork
Fried Rice and Steam Rice
Beef Broccoli
Szechuan Shrimp
Pad Thai
Chicken w/vegetables

Arrival time will be at 8:30 PM and the food will be set up in the bar area from 9 PM until 11:30. There will be 2 bar areas. One for beer and wine and the other for mixed drinks.
Everything is CASH bar!! Domestic Beer $2, Import Beer $2.50, Red and White Wine is $3.50 per glass. They are thinking of making a Mai Tai bar as well to handle the onslaught.
The regular menu items will be available as well for people who want to order authentic Kahiki dishes like the Tahitian Mermaid.

Entertainment

Francis Llacuna will play until 11:30 PM/ DJ Trader Jeff may make an appearance as well

Price is only $11 per person (cash or check) or $12 for Paypal. The Paypal price includes any fees that I may incur and includes shipping of your tickets as well. Send Paypal payments to [email protected]

Send cash or check payments to.....

Jeff Chenault
P.O. Box 340431
Columbus, Ohio 43234

If you have any questions please let me know.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Please visit the website for more information at....

http://www.hotrodhulahop.com

The Tropical Bistro now has a website at..........

http://www.thetropicalbistro.com/

Check it out!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

Bump!

Jeff,

Thanks for the new TB link. I wish I could get back home for the Hulahop but I am trekking out to Catalina instead. See you at Hukilau.

Matt

Pages: 1 3 replies