Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

OK,FINALLY! Pics. of Sisson's Enchanted Tiki Room art!

Pages: 1 5 replies

MA

Sorry this took so long guys. Had to work out a few bugs. Anyway just click & take a look. Tell us what you think about em & we'll relay your comments back to the artist.We appreciate our fellow Tiki nuts..er..fans take on these. Thanks again for asking for these. M.A.

Disney Tiki
Art

D

ooh finally! we get to see the art ~ worth the wait...ya know..i dont mind the print price (the Rongo would be perfect for our bar..but..

a) they're giant sized
b) they're not a standard (giant) frame size

i just dont have the wall space for a 15 x 30 (not including matte and frame)! it sure would be nice to see smaller works offered, that wouldnt involve custom framing!

neat stuff ~ don't mind my "size matters" rantings.. they're nifty.. please keep us in know!

MA

On 2006-07-07 14:25, dogbytes wrote:
ooh finally! we get to see the art ~ worth the wait...ya know..i dont mind the print price (the Rongo would be perfect for our bar..but..

a) they're giant sized
b) they're not a standard (giant) frame size

i just dont have the wall space for a 15 x 30 (not including matte and frame)! it sure would be nice to see smaller works offered, that wouldnt involve custom framing!

neat stuff ~ don't mind my "size matters" rantings.. they're nifty.. please keep us in know!

No probs. BTW these do not need frames. They are 1 1/2" "Gallery wraps" meaning the canvas is stretched over a 1 1/2" wood frame, and has artwork even on the sides. Even the prints are like this. Very cool, look to them. If you wish to add frames,thats ok but not necessary. Hope this helps. M.A.

MA

OK, Ive had a couple of folks ask me. "Where in Disneyland is this Disneyana store" Well, its on Main St. on the 2cnd "block" to your right hand side, as you walk into the park. Thanks again for checkin them out! M.A.

MA

Hey guys, this weekend is the NFFC [national Fantasy Fan Club] at the Anaheim Crowne Plaza Hotel. [ Disney stuff] There will be Sisson Enchanted Tiki Rm. Tiki prints there. Ordering info. will also be available there......more layta!

MA

Thank you to everyone that came out to the NFFC convention over the weekend!! Sissons Tikis were a big hit. Now that there are prints available, people were scramblin to get them! To those of you that didnt want to spend a 95. day in the O.C.[you bums were prob. at the beach] just call Disneyland,get the Disneyana store & they will let you know how to get em. Anyway,thanks again!! M.A.

Pages: 1 5 replies