Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Bosko's New Mugs

Pages: 1 1 replies

T

With all the furor over the new Munktiki Coconut Munkis, it may have been overlooked that Bosko has a couple of new offerings. I'm still surprised that Bosko's mugs don't sell out in a hearbeat like Munktiki and Tiki Farm mugs do! He crafts them with the old school style of Munktiki, but with the modern style of Tiki Farm. How can you lose? Yet, his mugs never sell out instantly! What Up wid dat? So, if you haven't already taken a gander at his offerings, here's a direct link to the goods: http://www.tikibosko.com/tikicups.htm

M

With all the furor over the new Munktiki Coconut Munkis, it may have been overlooked that Bosko has a couple of new offerings. I'm still surprised that Bosko's mugs don't sell out in a hearbeat like Munktiki and Tiki Farm mugs do!*

There's a furor? Man, I have got to pay more attention.

Re: Monsieur Bosko, his stuff was some of the first I was acquainted with in terms of new mugs. His work is hit or miss, I either love it or leave it. Pretty black or white for me. That new skull mug is a perfect example. I know he has a mask similar to it which I thought was not quite right, but as a mug...very nice. That new skull mug is one of the better interpretations of the genre I can recall. Gonna have to get me one.

I used to check out Bokso's site rather regularly but it was so long between new ceramics I sort of quit looking. Appreciate the heads up.

Feeling the TC love... 'cause that's what I am all about.
midnite

Pages: 1 1 replies