Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Motor City Tiki Art Show/Great Lake Luau

Pages: 1 2 replies

I began to worry that there wasn't going to be an event this year, but after visiting http://www.motorcitytiki.com/ I was overcome with relief! I'm just surprised the event hasn't yet been mentioned here on TC. Maybe I just missed the thread or something, I dunno. At any rate, does anyone have any information on whether or not there will be another Chin Tiki exploration? Every time I go to the Cliff Bell’s, Town Pump or Centaur, (open bars just a stones throw away) I see the façade of the old Chin Tiki and kick myself for missing last years tour.

[ Edited by: traderjim6781 2006-07-09 00:27 ]

[ Edited by: traderjim6781 2006-07-09 20:52 ]

..the chin tiki event has been bumped up to laborday weekend about 6 weeks or so from now......the reason was to give the organizers time to...well, organize!!....this will be the last tour of the downtown chin tiki as they close the doors on it forever......if you haven't seen the interior yet, this will be your last chance. ther should be a post with all the info up shortly..

T

I was just today thinking about it and decided to check tikiEvents (Something that doesn't usually apply to Michigan) and low and behold, something about Chin. I am going to have to be there this year again and make it my tiki duty to not miss the last Chin viewing. (Even if I have to miss alittle work) How about car pooling there? GAS SUCKS THESE DAYS.

Pages: 1 2 replies