Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

MOUK & MOCK -- New Sisson Tiki Art -- See Pix. Prints?

Pages: 1 8 replies

Mook & Mock, the two latest Tiki paintings by Brian Sisson have appeared at the Riley Arts gallery in Manhattan Beach! [310]372-3681 These guys are way cool! They are in the tradition of his Disneyland Enchanted Tikiroom Tikis [see that thread w/pics. on this site] Anyway,Riley Arts is at 1007 Man. Av. in M.B. along w/tons of other cool beach/surf art. Just a heads up for you guys if you are craving good eye candy for your Tiki bars. M.A.

Original Paintings on stretched canvas- 12" x 24" - $475

Anyone think these would make cool small art prints?

MOUK

MOCK

[ Edited by: Mouse Art 2006-07-12 22:48 ]

[ Edited by: Mouse Art 2006-07-12 23:40 ]

Hey guys, added the photos today. Wacha think??? M.A.

K

awsome ..I think they would be make great prints...

H
hewey posted on Thu, Jul 13, 2006 7:20 PM

Nice art. And yeh, make kool prints

Thanks guys! BTW Sissons Disney Tiki Room Tiki Prints will be at the NFFC show tomorrow [Sun.] out at the Crowne Royal hotel in Anaheim [Ca.] The NFFC is the National Fantasy Fan Club where lots of Disney fans go a little "goofy" [sorry,couldnt help it!] Just a heads up case ya wanna go. M.A.

On 2006-07-15 22:19, Mouse Art wrote:
The NFFC is the National Fantasy Fan Club where lots of Disney fans go a little "goofy" [sorry,couldnt help it!] Just a heads up case ya wanna go. M.A.

How Goofy do they get??

Like the Hurricane party at Daves, Hukilau 04 ???

F

Sweet Bro!! Nice an simple, Im working on some new art also, Keepitup!!

Frojo

Thanks Frojo. Alas, I placed these in a gallery & they sold the FIRST DAY!! Before we had a chance to photo them, so we could make prints! CRAP! Sisson says he can paint them again, so stay tuned folks. In the mean time, hes painted different Tiki's. I will be posting them here later. Also dont forget hes gonna be at the Tiki Room event this Sat.[ Mar.31st] & the poster for THAT event will also be for sale. "The GATHERING of the LEGENDS" I'll post how to buy all these tings, lata! Any Qz??.........Remy

no prints, but mouk would make a nice 3-d tiki statue, about 18"-24" tall or so....

Pages: 1 8 replies