Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

custom made framed prints by kirby

Pages: 1 8 replies

K
kirby posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 6:30 PM

I am now offering these prints in custom made frames. I make them all myself.The carved framed prints are $45. the simple carved framed prints are $35 and the plain framed prints are $30. If you just want the print by itself in a plastic sleeve they are $20..

The framed prints measure 8"x13"
The image on the print measures 5"x10" and is printed on heavy weight matte paper measuring 7"x12" with 1 inch borders.
pm me if you would like one... thanks...kirby
The chief in bamboo $45

longtiki in longtiki frame $45

guardimg da beach in swirly frame $45

guarding da beach in corner design frame $35

beachin tiki in plain frame $30

the chief in plain frame $30

I can put any of these prints in any frame so let me know if you would like a diffrent combo and ill hook you up... mahalo...kirby

H
hewey posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 9:10 PM

Nice work man! As always...

You gotta be one of the best all rounders on here :)

That "Long Tiki" with frame is totally SWEET!!! The whole series is cool. Looks like you've been busy...
Great meeting and hanging with you recently,
Oh yeah, Cybercarving.com
Buzzy

G
GROG posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 11:27 PM

How much for just the frames without the prints?

( :D :P :wink: )

MA

Wow,these are pretty funny! Yeah I dig the long nosed guy.So how are these printed, on your computer? What kinda backing is on em? M.A.

Can you make personal inscriptions, like "To Buzzy: The Handsome Muscular Cool Guy, From Kirby" on your frames, or would that compromise your artistic vision? I'd like two of your things, but with something to personalize each one. Like a small "Hey Buzzy" on the long tiki frame, and a beach tiki one with the plain frame, only it wouldn't be plain, it would say " The San Diego Tiki Factory" (I think it would look neat in the corporate office)and then signed "Kirby"? I like custom work. Let me know,
Buyer Buzzy Out!

K
kirby posted on Fri, Jul 21, 2006 3:40 PM

Absolutly buzzy..Pm me exactly what you want and I hook it up...thanks...kirby

Bingo! thanks! I'll get a hold of you this weekend...kind of busy for the next day or so.
Buzzy

thanks for the personalized versions of your custom frames.

Prints look good. Nice and bright. I'm quite happy
Buzzy

Pages: 1 8 replies