Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Locating Tiki

Haifischbar (im Schwarzen Ross), Augsburg (Bavarian Suebia), Germany (restaurant)

Pages: 1 13 replies

P

Name:Haifischbar (im Schwarzen Ross)
Type:restaurant
Street:Spitalgasse 16
City:Augsburg (Bavarian Suebia)
State:
Zip:D-86150
Phone:+049+821-3179161
Mail: [email protected]

Description:
Aloha!
Now we're cooking with Lava in Augsburg. I think Captain Roland Antonovic and his Crew did a very good Job. Here's a Picture from the Opening-Party:

You can see some more on SHUTTERFLY.COM (the Link is fixed now, sorry!). To find them, use the Text "HaiFiBar". A proper Website will follow...
Well, what is it? A Restaurant and Bar. Smutje Tom offers a rather authentic Interpretation of Pacific-American Food, the Bar offers various Cocktails including some Tiki-Specials. And from Time to Time there'll be Luaus with Bands and/or DJs.
Did I forgot something important? Well, Captain Roland LOVES to get Tiki-Postcards :wink:

[ Edited by: panic8 2006-08-07 14:00 ]

Gruss Gott und Aloha,

I am flying out to Germany on Saturday for work. Ich arbiet fur Aesculap AG im Tuttlingen. (pardon my so-so Deutsch) I played rugby once in Augsburg when I was in the Armee. Is it very far to Augsburg from Tuttlingen? I have a couple evenings free next week and would love to get over there.

Matt

P

On 2006-07-13 08:33, rugbymatt wrote:
Is it very far to Augsburg from Tuttlingen? I have a couple evenings free next week and would love to get over there.

Aloha Matt,
well, 202 Kilometers. By Train it will take between 3 1/2 and 4 3/4 Hours :( By Car (B 311 in Direction Ulm) maybe 3 Hours. You can find the best Route here:
ViaMichelin
Below is a Button "Ausdrucken, which means "Print".
Unfortunally I can't offer you Bed & Breakfast, so you have to check your old Filofax or take a Hotel.
Aloha,
Nic

PS: I forgot something very important. The Haifischbar is open from 6 pm to 2 am (Updated, I've mixed up "am" and "pm" first). But "sometimes" much longer... :wink:

[ Edited by: panic8 2006-07-20 11:19 ]

[ Edited by: panic8 2006-07-28 02:17 ]

P

Because not everybody wants to regist at Shutterfly.com, here some other Pics...

[ Edited by: panic8 2006-07-20 11:20 ]

H

Servus Nic, welcome on Tiki Central! This is what we need in Germany! Such great Tiki bars and his nice holders. Thanks for posting! We want to see more pics of Augsburgs new Tiki bar.

I´m looking forward to visit you in one of the next coming weekends.

P

More Pics...

View from the Bridge.

The Sun-Deck.

A Relict of the HAIFISCHBAR I (which drowned to Bikini Bottom a few Years ago).

Happy Captain.

You know what they say about Men with big Fishes...

View from the Bridge (after some Drinks).

To be continued...

[ Edited by: panic8 2006-07-20 11:20 ]

P

Another Pic...

Well, that Photo isn't great, but the Burger is indeed! By the Way, if you have the Recipe for the original Krabby Pattie, there is a Reward!

P
panic8 posted on Fri, Sep 1, 2006 8:47 AM

Good News, Hula-Girls and Boys!
We try to book the HULAPUNKS!

If this Dream comes true, we'll announce it in Time, of course...

P

What a Surprise... now it's my Job to create a Website for the HAIFISCHBAR. The good News are: It won't take long. Stay tuned!

P

On 2006-09-14 17:54, panic8 wrote:
What a Surprise... now it's my Job to create a Website for the HAIFISCHBAR. The good News are: It won't take long. Stay tuned!

Hmm, it takes longer than I thought. Anyway, we have some Entertainment in November:

11.01.: Punk Poet JAN OFF is recitating his Book ANGSTERHALTENDE MASSNAHMEN.
17.01.: DM BOB & COUNTRY JAM live.
11.27.: KING AUTOMATIC (Voodoo Rhythm) live.

C
croe67 posted on Thu, Apr 2, 2009 5:42 AM

views from a recent excursion to Augsburg.....

Dang. Those German bars really know how to do their walls and ceiling right.

Thanks for the great pics.

On 2009-04-02 18:23, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
Dang. Those German bars really know how to do their walls and ceiling right.

Yeah....but they use too thick straws!

J

I really like the shark-theme ("hai" means "shark" in Estonian and German), but cocktails are awful (shark-shaped gummy-candies were fun :D ) and in case if you don't hate yourself, don't ever order Mongolian Motherf*cker. I did. ...and started to hate myself for that. Better have a beer!

Pages: 1 13 replies