Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

A Few New Thor Images

Pages: 1 2 replies

M

Aloha from the Thor Stor!

I wanted to share with you a few of the new images that Thor has recently finished. Both of these are part of his Gecko Series. This first one is called Twister Tie Hula:

This is a great little image of 3 geckos who have decided to try their hand at hula. They have taken some of those green sushi wraps and turned them into their hula skirts, and found some old twist ties to create their bra tops. Then, with just a plumeria in their "hair", they dance away. This original sold very quickly before it was finished, and we have already done prints in both the 11x14 miniprint and the limited edition giclee on canvas.

This next image is called Bar Top Matador:

This scene takes place on a bar tray, where a gecko has decide to fight a mean, old bull frog! He uses those toothpicks with the curly ends as his swords, and a cocktail napkin to entice the "bull". I love the mean look on the frog's face! This one is also already sold, and we will do some type of reproduction shortly.

More to come later! Let me know what you think, or if you have any questions. Mahalo!

SUPER FUN!! Great artistry and imagination!

H
hewey posted on Sat, Jul 15, 2006 9:35 PM

Cool. The Gecko series is nice - but I like the tikis!

Pages: 1 2 replies