Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Tiki Tunes posted on "Non-Tiki" Music Blog

Pages: 1 6 replies

Aloha, Folks!

Wanted to let you know I've posted a couple of "Tiki," or Polynesian Pop, albums on my MP3 Blog. Currently both "Ports of Paradise," by Alfred Newman and Ken Darby, and "Colorful Romantic Hawaii," by The Surfmen, are available for download via Rapidshare.

You'll notice that there is also a good bit of Rock and Roll and Power Pop and Lounge and stuff, but I will probably be posting at least one "Polynesian" or "Hawaiian" record a week or so.

It's all here...
http://tuna-melt.blogspot.com/

K
Kono posted on Sun, Jul 16, 2006 11:57 AM

Thanks for The Surfmen rip Vic!

I tried to leave a comment but it wouldn't let me.

Thanks for the Heads-Up, Kono! I've not gotten any comments in a while. I guess I need to edit my template, or something. I'll check into that now.

By the way... Thank You, too, for "The Sunkist Hits of Hawaii." That's a really great record!

K
Kono posted on Sun, Jul 16, 2006 1:51 PM

It said "you are logged in" but "only Team Members" can leave comments.

Okee dokee. Comment hickyjigger fixed.

RB

Thanks for the "Ports of Paradise." I bought the record to put in an album frame 'cuz it was cool-looking, and haven't gotten around to unearthing my turntable to actually hear it!

You're welcome, Rum Balls!

I'm gonna be posting some records by The Polynesians pretty soon. Keep your eyes on it. Check out that post of The Surfmen, if you don't already have it!

[ Edited by: Traitor Vic 2006-07-20 21:45 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies