Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

New Clouseaux CD for Tiki Central Members

Pages: 1 8 replies

Aloha folks. We'd like to offer the New Clouseaux CD "Beyond Good and Evil" to all Tiki Central Members for only $9 plus shipping ($2 domestic). Once the CD hits stores and after the middleman getis hands on it the price is likely to go up substantially. To get it this offer just go to our website (www.clouseaux.com) and find the tiki central link!

Mahalo Baby!

J

Lagoon is one of my favorite CDs right now (a Clouseaux must for your collection!). If this new album is anywhere near as good it's a must buy. Hopefully my copy is in the mail soon:)

RB

Ordered my copy on Friday afternoon...arrived in the mail Monday. Holy smokes, that's fast! Good stuff on first listen...can't wait to listen to it outside on the Aloha Deck with a Mai Tai in hand!

Interested. Any place I could go and sample some of the songs?

On 2006-07-18 18:40, alohacurrent wrote:
Interested. Any place I could go and sample some of the songs?

Try this link- http://www.myspace.com/clouseaux

I ordered mine I happen to really like these guys!!!

yeah--talk about SUPER FAST! I got mine Mon. & I think I ordered Sat.--am gonna throw it in the G4 after Ernest Ranglins SURFIN' is over....reggae & tiki go together REAL WELL too!!

thanks whale. that made it a real easy decision to get me own copy.

I had the pleasure of listening to a couple tracks off the new CD and was diggin' it! Not your grand Pappy's lounge tunes, but an explosive musical cocktail mixed with surf, exotica with some serious musicianship throughout. PIck up the new CD, mix up a drink and set the controls on your stereo for stun.

Chongolio

Gracias for the nice comments Chongolio -and for throwing "jungle witch" on podcast episode 6. I also wanted to thank everyone for helping us out and getting a copy of the new CD(we are 6 grand in debt on putting this one out- every little bit helps!)
Anyway I hope you guys dig it. like Randy said it's a little spicier than your typical old-school lounge record but I think you'll like it. If anyone has any probs wwith shipping or whatever let me know and I'll do all I can to make it right.

ciao-

jay brooks
clouseaux

Pages: 1 8 replies