Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Mugs for sale or for trade

Pages: 1 4 replies

K

I have an extra pair of Viva Las Vegas mugs from this year and last year that I am willing to part with. I am looking for $60.00 for each pair not including shipping and or looking to trade for any Munktiki mugs retired or currrent. Please PM if you want them or have anything to trade. I also have a Mai Kai Decanter Honey Brown (one of the only 71 made), if interested in that mug please make a serious offer.

K

here is a photo of the mugs.

T
teaKEY posted on Wed, Aug 2, 2006 1:21 PM

I can see some really good ones in the back row. I always wanted a tiki-a-go-go in white but man those are expensive. The bowl of the left is cool, I keep seeing thoses but I don't think that I exactlly know who made those.

On 2006-08-02 13:21, teaKEY wrote:
I can see some really good ones in the back row. I always wanted a tiki-a-go-go in white but man those are expensive. The bowl of the left is cool, I keep seeing thoses but I don't think that I exactlly know who made those.

That is a new Tiki Diablo bowl!! Also note the hand-painted Tiki Diablo "Tambu" mug to the far right in the back row. I doubt that one is for sale.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

T
teaKEY posted on Wed, Aug 2, 2006 6:53 PM

if you look at the Tambu he looks to have white sunglasses with the black lenses. Keeping it cool in this heatwave. 103 degress on the eastcoast north and its suppose to feel like 113

Pages: 1 4 replies